Eventful Night Last Night And New Car!

Bambi92

Thought I'd share my joyous and eventful night we had last night.

One of our cars has been playing up for a few months now and finally decided to completely crap itself last night in the worst of places. We took Dozer to my OHs cousins for the night, went to the shops but once my OH started it at the shops I looked over and noticed the oil gauge moving up and down and said to him its going to stuff up oh boy was I right on our way to get dinner it cut out four times in a row started again got just into the driveway of KFC and it died. The alternator/start motor died no one at all including a fire fighter stop to help it was raining heavy so we rang OHs mum and her partner came down to help us so did his brother moved it out of the driveway looked at the engine and there is oil coming out of it everywhere need less to say its stuffed (not the word for it lol) needs a new engine. We managed to tow it home its now sitting out the front on the road and by the looks of under it there's no oil left in it. Luckily we have two other cars to choose from.

We traded in a Toyota hilux 2wd for a Toyota hilux surf 4x4 (we like our hilux's haha) a week ago she's just come back from the mechanic and going back on Friday had its service yesterday and needs a few things adjusted on Friday all we need to do is buy 3new tyres for it being muddies there expensive but good thing is my OH is a tyre fitter and can get them cheaper :)

So that was my eventful night in the cold and rain :) and our new toy

Anyone else have an eventful night or a new toy?

Oh nice evening then lol

At least you have another car you can use

Nothing eventful happened to me last night just got covered in fur brushing the boys so quite a normal evening lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Glad you weren't left without a car.

Sad that no-one would help you push it though. :(

Glad you weren't left without a car.

Sad that no-one would help you push it though. :(

It is sad people aren't as nice and helpful as they use to be.

The whole time I was thinking 'if I was on my own I wonder how many people would stop to help'

It was good having 3 cars lol now we only have 2:(