Omg :'( (Warning...graphic Photo)

HuskyGuerl

We do not allow the raising of funds for any cause on husky owners due to fraud reasons experienced in the past. As much as I feel extremely sorry for the dog in question please refrain from conversation about raising money for the dog or this post will be removed.

We do not allow the raising of funds for any cause on husky owners due to fraud reasons experienced in the past. As much as I feel extremely sorry for the dog in question please refrain from conversation about raising money for the dog or this post will be removed.

I didn't say anything about raising money..I just thought I'd share about a poor girl my bad

I didn't say anything about raising money..I just thought I'd share about a poor girl my bad

Just because it was insinuated and not said does not make me an idiot. Please do not treat me like one. You stating that you are giving money to help, then someone else asking about if they take paypal, then you confirming this, then being asked for the details, this would be about as close to an exact definition as you can get without placing a "CLICK TO DONATE HERE" button.

Why so harsh a post? Simple really, because it was a general comment reminder of the rules to everyone within the thread, however you decided to react as if I was getting at you. At least now you have something to react to.

Just because it was insinuated and not said does not make me an idiot. Please do not treat me like one. You stating that you are giving money to help, then someone else asking about if they take paypal, then you confirming this, then being asked for the details, this would be about as close to an exact definition as you can get without placing a "CLICK TO DONATE HERE" button.

Why so harsh a post? Simple really, because it was a general comment reminder of the rules to everyone within the thread, however you decided to react as if I was getting at you. At least now you have something to react to.

I was not meaning to be harsh. "My bad" is how I say sorry to anyone, ask my family...I am sorry you took it that way..I did not mean for you to take it rude. Honestly..i will no longer come here..Again I am sorry and WAS NOT meaning it as rude..thats just how I say sorry

Honestly..i will no longer come here..

This is a little bit immature in my opinion, you have apologised and leave it at that :) Marc was simply reminding the whole thread of the rules which was more of a warning than anything as the whole thread was not removed :) 

Also saying "My bad" I would also read that as being a little bit off but there are alot of different people from different areas on this forum so sometimes we may take things differently to how you think you are putting them across :)

This is a little bit immature in my opinion, you have apologised and leave it at that :) Marc was simply reminding the whole thread of the rules which was more of a warning than anything as the whole thread was not removed :)

Also saying "My bad" I would also read that as being a little bit off but there are alot of different people from different areas on this forum so sometimes we may take things differently to how you think you are putting them across :)

Ya I figured how my bad would sound to other people after I posted it since we are all from different areas and cultures but I was to late to change it