On My Own

Stormy

Right sorry for late update i am absolutely nackered and decided to finish off a workbook when i got home (after sorting these 4 nut jobs out that is!)

Well i didn't detroy the shop or burn it down so i think it went well ;) haha no all went fine i did as i was meant to had a couple of visits which luckily were just easy ones. Dealt with any emails etc and got on with the delivery etc, I only sat down once and that was to do a job on the computer.

I could go into more detail but i wont as i will just bore you lol but it was good :)

I am very tired but thats because ive been on earlys for the past few days

Was meant to be on a course tomorrow but now running my old store as they need management cover .....(there are two on my course in training at this store) shows how much further ahead I am if theyarent using their own to cover, so looking forward to covering there I like that store :) and on a late so I can finally sleep a bit lol

Was meant to be on a course tomorrow but now running my old store as they need management cover .....(there are two on my course in training at this store) shows how much further ahead I am if theyarent using their own to cover, so looking forward to covering there I like that store :) and on a late so I can finally sleep a bit lol

Give 'em Hell.

Rule them with an iron fist.

Don't be afraid to use whips and small bladed weapons.

Cudgels and tazers wortk nicely too. :P

Give 'em Hell.

Rule them with an iron fist.

Don't be afraid to use whips and small bladed weapons.

Cudgels and tazers wortk nicely too. :P

No, no, no, never leave a Mark !!  There are certain places on the human body that need very little pressure to bring anyone to their knees, if I can figure it out and get to husky camp will be glad to demonstrate !  ;)

No, no, no, never leave a Mark !!  There are certain places on the human body that need very little pressure to bring anyone to their knees, if I can figure it out and get to husky camp will be glad to demonstrate !  ;)

Lol i dont want to hurt these people! haha