5 Hours Of Cleaning

Dunc

Ooooh, Shiny. :)

(and Sue mutters in the background, "be nice if he did 5 hours of cleaning the !"£$%^& house" :P

OK this is wierd.

I did some blurring on the Numberplates but it won't let me Add or change the pics in Duncs post.

So I think OK, I'll just post them down below and Dunc can swap them over.

But No, I can't add pictures into this thread at all. . . HUH ????

Andy you can't edit admins post any one else just not him he said lol 

Yeah, I get that. But to not let me add pics later on in the thread is strange.

Pretty and shiny.

Feel like coming to clean my two? Lol one has bat poop on it which is starting to crack the paint and the 4wd is muddy and I can't reach the roof unless I stand on the side steps which doesn't work when the doors closed haha

Pretty and shiny.

Feel like coming to clean my two? Lol one has bat poop on it which is starting to crack the paint and the 4wd is muddy and I can't reach the roof unless I stand on the side steps which doesn't work when the doors closed haha

No ta I got enough doing our 2 every week and I have same prob reaching the roof of the big car  :rofl:

No ta I got enough doing our 2 every week and I have same prob reaching the roof of the big car  :rofl:

Haha dam big cars :P last time I cleaned my ford it took me 6 hours and that was just the outside and vacuuming it haven't cleaned the 4wd yet it'll be fun though haha