Prey Drive?

LittleLuka

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baltos comes and goes. There are times he looks like he is stalking Cheyenne and will chase her but a quick no and time out and he is over it. There are other times he just wants to smell Cheyenne or play with her he does a play bow and he will rub against her. He also loves to watch the rats if we are going in their room and to smell them. He doesn't try to attack just watches. He does like to kill bugs but that

Is about it

Baltos comes and goes. There are times he looks like he is stalking Cheyenne and will chase her but a quick no and time out and he is over it. There are other times he just wants to smell Cheyenne or play with her he does a play bow and he will rub against her. He also loves to watch the rats if we are going in their room and to smell them. He doesn't try to attack just watches. He does like to kill bugs but that

Is about it

He is only young though this may change in the future

• 2 weeks later...

on a walk once Jessie pounced into a shrub next to the road , About 10 seconds later she popped back out with a really big Rat dead in her mouth. 

She didn't eat it just put it down at my feet. almost like she just wanted to show me her kill.  

Also once She saw a mole walking on the surface, I had to angle her lead around a lamp pole to stop her that day. Really tought me to respect just how powerful they are.

My sibe girl is one for moths and flies..she'll try chase the odd bird here and there but her prey drive seems non existant. I have had her off lead for coming up 4 years now and can do so many cool things (tricks, training etc) with her, I have spent loads of hours with her though..

I..hang on..she 'preys' that she stays that way, haha :P
934135_189790044511552_1885660714_n.jpg