Husky Owners On The Scooter At Husky Camp!

BlueWolf

It's here, the video that you all couldn't wait for (me included)!!

I love this one. If someone asks me what Husky Camp is about, I'll show them this video. It's about having fun with each other and your dogs  :) Feel free to share it too, the link is below the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzKrH76zyhI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzKrH76zyhI

Excellent work Jos :) Music really suits the video too, nice choice :goodjob:

Don't mean to be cheeky but is there any way you could share with me, the uncut footage of me with mine? I know we got a couple of great runs & would love to see them in entirety. Pretty please?  :P  :D 

Excellent work Jos :) Music really suits the video too, nice choice :goodjob:

Don't mean to be cheeky but is there any way you could share with me, the uncut footage of me with mine? I know we got a couple of great runs & would love to see them in entirety. Pretty please?  :P  :D

The only uncut and unpublished footages I have are the ones I recorded from the car. The clips where I used my steadicam are almost all included in the video. I'll have a look for the unpublished footages and upload them in a couple of days.

The only uncut and unpublished footages I have are the ones I recorded from the car. The clips where I used my steadicam are almost all included in the video. I'll have a look for the unpublished footages and upload them in a couple of days.

That's the footage I meant, the ones from the car. That'd be awesome if I could see that ;)