Some More Pics Of The Furry Animals, Big And Small.

Emma

Paul's been testing out his new toy, a camera with a big lens (don't ask me what kind of camera, It's a cannon one and looks like it belongs on a papparazi.  That's about as much as I know!) and they're actually not bad.  Quality is way superior to my nikon camera although my nikon has a much higher mega pixel, which is a bit weird.  Only thing I can't work out is why Ice looks like a ghost when he's pictured outside.  Some major overexposure issues that I'm not sure how or why they occured.

I'll start with my favourite one of Bear....

post-6386-0-16036800-1372278769_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-46225900-1372278332_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-71813600-1372278352_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-92697000-1372278414_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-29763300-1372278616_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-20071400-1372278679_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-05216100-1372278695_thumb.jp

post-6386-0-59934700-1372278728_thumb.jp

Great pics :D Ice and Bear are very photogenic fur-kids. Love the first 2 with them looking right at the camera.

Thanks, there were a few of me but I had to delete them as the clarity of the pictures were a little too clear for my liking.  Showing up fine lines and spots?  I don't think so!  lol.

Great pics :up:

Cheers Andy.  I'll admit it was seeing your thread earlier that inspired me to get my butt off the sofa and over to the laptop! 

Thanks, there were a few of me but I had to delete them as the clarity of the pictures were a little too clear for my liking.  Showing up fine lines and spots?  I don't think so!  lol.

Cheers Andy.  I'll admit it was seeing your thread earlier that inspired me to get my butt off the sofa and over to the laptop! 

Well thanks for making such a long, arduous and trecherous journey.

It was well worth it. :P

Nice pics. :)

DSLRs (the type of cameras with the big lenses) are always better than the little 'point-and-shoot' ones. The quality is all in the lens - I can clearly see the difference between mine (Nikon D90) and my Dad's little point and shoot one.

Nice pics. :)

DSLRs (the type of cameras with the big lenses) are always better than the little 'point-and-shoot' ones. The quality is all in the lens - I can clearly see the difference between mine (Nikon D90) and my Dad's little point and shoot one.

Yeah. I'm really surprised how much difference there is between them. I would've thought the secret of a great picture was all in the pixels but apparently not.

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful photos

What breed are your cats? There colours are amazing there gorgeous!

Sorry for late reply, I didn't realise anyone had commented after this thread dropped off the top ten board! They're bengals, very pretty but my goodness they're hard work! Shred and unravel more loo roll than the dogs! My Xmas tree lasted less than a day before it got completely trashed! Partly because they're Asian leopard x domestic cats so they have a body that is basically just muscle, As you can imagine they weigh a ton and the tree couldn't really cope with them! Several branches came off and it literally broke in half at the mid section where it screwed together. It was a relatively new one too! Lmao.

Paul tested out his camera again yesterday at an animal sanctuary and during a presentation on meerkats he looked solemnly at me and whispered "I feel inferior!". I had no idea what he meant so he pointed to a man sitting opposite him "that man has a bigger lens than me!". He replied. No one in the group could work out why I was laughing so hard during this poor woman's presentation.

Sorry for late reply, I didn't realise anyone had commented after this thread dropped off the top ten board! They're bengals, very pretty but my goodness they're hard work! Shred and unravel more loo roll than the dogs! My Xmas tree lasted less than a day before it got completely trashed! Partly because they're Asian leopard x domestic cats so they have a body that is basically just muscle, As you can imagine they weigh a ton and the tree couldn't really cope with them! Several branches came off and it literally broke in half at the mid section where it screwed together. It was a relatively new one too! Lmao.

Oh wow I didn't think they were like that lol I thought my cat was crazy with her chasing the dogs and doing back flips on the walls haha poor christmas tree what did it do to the kitties to deserve that haha

Love the pics!! I just have my crappy iPhone camera...I need to get a good one

Oh yes, one thing that used to drive me nuts with the iPhone camera was trying to get it to zoom in. I usd to have to mash the screen repeatedly with my finger to get up the zoom menu and usually by then the subject I was planning to snap a picture of had moved or given up waiting! Lol

I know!  And if I am trying to take a pic of the dogs doing something bizzare by the time I am ready they are done...although that would probably happen if I had a real camera too!

Yesterday Nikko and Kodiak were cracking me up and being goofy together..a rare site!  And I wasn't able to get it on camera :(

Oh yes, one thing that used to drive me nuts with the iPhone camera was trying to get it to zoom in. I usd to have to mash the screen repeatedly with my finger to get up the zoom menu and usually by then the subject I was planning to snap a picture of had moved or given up waiting! Lol

Paul tested out his camera again yesterday at an animal sanctuary and during a presentation on meerkats he looked solemnly at me and whispered "I feel inferior!". I had no idea what he meant so he pointed to a man sitting opposite him "that man has a bigger lens than me!". He replied. No one in the group could work out why I was laughing so hard during this poor woman's presentation.

I always feel inferior when someone has a bigger lens then me. xD