Found This Poor Guy : ( Help!

HugTheBear

I'm not sure what to do. I found this guy with a wire tie out on him, he chewed through it obviously. He was so matted that it took a couple hours to get the mats out of his fur. I didn't see any ticks, but tons of fleas.

I posted an ad looking for his owner and no one has replied missing a husky.

He a lot smaller than Asha. Like he almost looks like he's the size of an 8 month male, but I know he's not from all the tarter build up on his molars. He's maybe 40 pounds. I don't know if the picture of him next to Asha gives you an idea.

I'm pretty sure he's a pure bred, just a runt maybe?

I don't really want to find his old owners, tbh I'd rather find a new home. But I've only looked about a week. What should I do?

52016f3d-085d-4eb8-88e8-414fab812669_zps

a7455a61-d670-4d4e-b486-c3da78a4e79f_zps

8e7c66c6-c81c-4ffd-bb86-b296f8f429bd_zps

1bb2aea0-fc92-406f-8606-ffd225a677db_zps

good for you for taking him in-  he looks so much happier. Hes a beauty, best of Luck. They have fido.com where you can post lost dogs as well

Thank you I will check. Yeah he seems to like the house. Not all about my dogs trying to play though. But seems to not want to leave the sofa (:

He's a good looking boy! and you're a great lady for taking the pains you are!  I can't picture anyone not looking for him unless he's one of those idiots that thinks "well, he's run off once too often!"

Looks like he needs to put on a couple of pounds, but then I think most Husky's do (( except for Sasha, she need to lose a few!! ))  Is that rough look to his hair just because you washed it or is that his "au natural" look?

and he definitely looks happy there ... you need another, don't you??

What should you do with him?

Hmm... Tell ya what, I'm in Northern KY, I'll be down to get him Friday night. :)

J/K.

I'll tell you what I'd do if a nice, friendly husky that no one wanted fell into my lap: keep him, of course!

He's a good looking boy! and you're a great lady for taking the pains you are!  I can't picture anyone not looking for him unless he's one of those idiots that thinks "well, he's run off once too often!"

Looks like he needs to put on a couple of pounds, but then I think most Husky's do (( except for Sasha, she need to lose a few!! ))  Is that rough look to his hair just because you washed it or is that his "au natural" look?

and he definitely looks happy there ... you need another, don't you??

His fur is like that because all of the mats that came out. It's also thinned out and got a little damaged, I'm not groomer, but I did what I could. There is a lot of that in this area. Someone in the area had a dog thrown over there fence with a bag of food and bowls. He could probably use a few good meals.

What should you do with him?

Hmm... Tell ya what, I'm in Northern KY, I'll be down to get him Friday night. :)

J/K.

I'll tell you what I'd do if a nice, friendly husky that no one wanted fell into my lap: keep him, of course!

He is gorgeous!! Well done on you for taking him on.Will you keep him? ;)

Lol. That's not too far from me lol ( ; I'm not sure yet. So far so good. I'm no vet but from the tarter on his teeth I'm guessing no younger than 4.

Well done.

You're doing a great job straightening him out.

What are you calling him for now ??

Well done on taking him in. All you can do it put on on dog lost sites etc it may be that someone just didn't care or "let them go" or it could be someone who's husky went missing and they havn't been able to find him i know i would be devistated and then so happy if he was found.

But if no one comes forward etc and you have done as much as you can in finding the owners then not alot more you can do other than either take him in full time or find him a lovely home.

Well done.

You're doing a great job straightening him out.

What are you calling him for now ??

Thank you, he is making himself comfy all over my recliner.

We are calling him Dizzy, after my husbands favorite video game character in Gears of War. Lol.

Well done on taking him in. All you can do it put on on dog lost sites etc it may be that someone just didn't care or "let them go" or it could be someone who's husky went missing and they havn't been able to find him i know i would be devistated and then so happy if he was found.

But if no one comes forward etc and you have done as much as you can in finding the owners then not alot more you can do other than either take him in full time or find him a lovely home.

No one has contacted me yet. I guess the people don't care he went missing. I hope that's not the case though. Not sure if I am going to keep him or find a home yet.