Poor Baby Isn't Feeling Well :(

Bambi92

Sasha isn't feeling well seems like she has a sore belly and her poop was soft this morning but is now runny :(

I think it might be from her eating Deltas meat last night.

Is there anything I can do for her? She's been sleeping all day except for when she goes out to the toilet she comes back in looks at me like she's sad and lays down next to me I hope she feels better tomorrow I have to go out for a few hours and she will be home alone :(

Do as Sarah says, don't feed her. Lots of water.

24 hours should empty everything out.

Then start back with Chicken (boiled or chicken wings RAW) and rice.

She'll soon be back to normal. :up:

Agree with Sarah and Andy i would not feed her for 24 hours :) and if it was me i would then give raw chicken wings but if you feed kibble you can do the boiled rice and chicken and then gradually add her food back in :)

Thanks everyone.

Sasha won't eat rice or boiled chicken unless it has something else with it like gravy is that ok to put with it or will that make her belly upset again?

She's had some kibble this morning I gave that to her before I realised her poop wasn't right she only had a little bit of it though.

Poor thing doesn't like that I'm not giving her dinner the others got fed but she didnt :( she's cranky with me again dammit this is the second time I've been in her bad books this week :( haha

How many chicken wings? I haven't given them to her before.

Haven't got either of them here so ill buy her some tomorrow see if she will eat it

Sasha is the pickiest dog I've ever had when it comes to food she went through a stage of eating carrots because my rabbit was eating them lol