Just Come Home Not Happy

yamahar6wme

Right I've got number of dogs that could have done this 2 small or 1 big which do u think found this on my front lawn when I came home from school this morning.. post-2519-13723278834139_thumb.jpg I scooped it up after taking that pic and looks too big I be small dog not happy and not to sound racist becauseI am not but I think it's the big dog who polish own they don't look type to pic up poop and seen them a few times on field not with poop bags errrr not happy

ewww that is disgusting, why would you allow your dog to go into some ones garden is beyond me, I will admit I'm not perfect. There has been only once I haven't picked up my dogs poo but that was purely down to the fact that it was water and It couldn't be physically picked up. I hate when I take my son to school, and it's dodge the dogs mess. People don't seem to care that it can carry diseases. But they would be the first to moan about their child picking something up.  

Yuck. I would be upset too. That's gross.

I felt really bad yesterday because Chula had the runs and was squirting her way down the road. :( But it was physically impossible to pick it up because it was essentially just water. It was on cement, so I tried my best to cover it up with leaves so no one would step on it. I was really embarrassed, but what can you do in that situation?

Thats disgusting, maybe put a note saying ''my front yard is not a dog toilet, please pick it up'' or something like that? I would be fuming if people just let their dogs do their buisness in my garden, so rude.

I always pick up after Mishka, if she has the runs I do try to scrape off as much as I can, its horrible but at least people can see I tried to pick up as much of it as possible.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Yuck. I would be upset too. That's gross.

I felt really bad yesterday because Chula had the runs and was squirting her way down the road. :( But it was physically impossible to pick it up because it was essentially just water. It was on cement, so I tried my best to cover it up with leaves so no one would step on it. I was really embarrassed, but what can you do in that situation?

That's happened to me several times! Nothing I could do but hope it rains soon :(

mine are always in the window on guard 

That's happened to me several times! Nothing I could do but hope it rains soon :(

When I know one of mine has the runs I take a 2 litre bottle of tap water to help sluice it away. 

EDIT : Sorry linda didn't mean to quote yours, meant to quote Emily (Chula)

I had a guy walk into my yard with his dog on leash and squat to poop.

Who squatted - the guy or his dog?

In all seriousness, all dog owners get tarred with the same brush when poos start appearing left, right and centre. For that reason, I'll dive straight in when irresponsible owners don't pick up. Sometimes, I supply a bag for them to use. On one occasion I picked up the poo and hung it on his gate with a note, when the owner chose to just walk away. As I'm not the only one, my local park is quite good, but could still be better.

When I know one of mine has the runs I take a 2 litre bottle of tap water to help sluice it away.

EDIT : Sorry linda didn't mean to quote yours, meant to quote Emily (Chula)

I never thought about that. Although I have found myself in many situations when they get the runs all of a sudden and I didn't know it was coming lol

I never thought about that. Although I have found myself in many situations when they get the runs all of a sudden and I didn't know it was coming lol

Oh, yeah had that happen, but the next walk. . .water in backpack.

Lol love the comments made me smile and cheered me up I've had 2 times where I was unable to pick poop up and one was I only took 2 doggy bags and sky desided to do 2 poops and didn't have one left as zero also did one and other one unfortunately was on some ones drive way it was little runny I did how ever try pick up as much of it as possible and apologised to ppl that lived there and they were ok got me a bottle of water and a garden brush to clean the rest and I did happily I would have rather they came and apologised to me and said they didn't have any poop bags on them at time and came and got it later because any of the dogs I am thinking of live on my street so easy enough to come back sooo mad at the point but I've calmed down now just gonna keep sharp eye out for next time.

if people dont pick up their dog poop i shout at them.... i will hand out poo bags also

only a few times i have posted poop through peoples doors!!!!!

its the owners who watch their dog do 'business' and look to see if people are watching and then stroll away

those owners are walking poop bags in my opinion

Who squatted - the guy or his dog?

In all seriousness, all dog owners get tarred with the same brush when poos start appearing left, right and centre. For that reason, I'll dive straight in when irresponsible owners don't pick up. Sometimes, I supply a bag for them to use. On one occasion I picked up the poo and hung it on his gate with a note, when the owner chose to just walk away. As I'm not the only one, my local park is quite good, but could still be better.

Lol the dog did :)