Scared Lil Girl

Miahowlingprincess

Hi guys it bin a while but everything is great Mia is comin along brilliant she has settled loads an training has come on leaps n bounds but the other month she got scared by a loud boy racer car an since then she s bin a bit freaky wen a noise se doesn't like . She saw a hot air ballon this mornin it was quite low an she turned on her heels an draged me bak home ., I'm a bit worried this is gona stay with her any one any idea as to how I calm her cos she s not interested in anything even treat s she's in season at the mo could this b makin this worse ?

Oh poor baby :-( I would try if u can if it doesn't stress her out to much I would try and make her stay outside if something is scaring her so she can see it won't hurt her unless she gets so stressed out that she tries to escape her collar ,, or if u can work out what scares her the most keep an eye out for these things then if u spot them b4 she does try and distract her with her favorite toy or a special treat till you either pass the thing that's scaring her or it passes u , hope this help abit , I think I'd try the distraction thing first tho

How old is Mia??

Skye went through a "fear stage" a couple of times i wouldn't praise her or anything when she got scared sometimes we would stop and observe whatever was scaring her and she usually got over it that way but she used to be scared of all sorts of things but is absolutely fine now due to not making a big deal of anything and keep getting her out and about and different places noises etc :)

Yeah, my First White GSD Bear (RIP Big boy :()

Used to go nuts when a hot air balloon went overhead.

Leaping up in the air and barking.