3 Dogs, A Baby And Me!

fruitloophb

Hi :) Looking for some tips/ advice if anyone has any :)

My first little boy (human) is now 3 months old. Managing the dogs and the baby has been fine so far. Everyone getting enough exercise and attention etc. However my husband is due to be deployed this year so it'll be all down to me to take care of all the babies :)

Does anyone have any tips for caring for dogs and babies to limit the stress? :) Or anyone gave a cloning machine so there'll be 2 of me lol

Do the dogs walk nicely on the lead? If so you can walk them with the baby in the buggy. I often see a lady doing that near me. Or she would put the baby in a sling and walk the dog, so hands free walking.

Get a baby backpack. . . looks like this.

23562431_169552_full.jpg

Kid is safe and happy and you have both hands free to control the dawgs :up:

Lol cloning we wish I have 2 hamsters 2 kids, bearded dragon, chameleon and my 2 naughty huskies and my other half works long hours so I take kids to school walk dogs feed other pets clean house walk dogs again before I pic kids up sort kids cook tea bath kids feed kids and bed yeah lol wouldn't change it I had my kids at a very young age and learned to juggle things as I was single mom to start and I enjoy a hectic life I would be bored other wise you will find something that works for you I used to walk sky and zero as well as one child in pram and other doddling beside me lol pic funny but it worked for me

Thanks for replying everyone :)

Two of them walk nice, one is a puller. I do try to walk them with the pram but my little boy doesn't always like it. I have a sling he likes that :) that backpack looks amazing! Has it even got a roof?! Do you know how old they have to be to go on your back?

I like being busy too :)

Our strongest/ most energetic dog has a back pack and gets lots of off lead running time. I'm thinking of getting a bike trailer too because he will pull/ run with the bike. Has anyone got one/ used one before with dogs?

Do you think my son will like the pram more as he gets older? :) maybe I'm just putting him in at the wrong time. Sometimes he likes it :/

Thanks for replying everyone :)

Two of them walk nice, one is a puller. I do try to walk them with the pram but my little boy doesn't always like it. I have a sling he likes that :) that backpack looks amazing! Has it even got a roof?! Do you know how old they have to be to go on your back?

I like being busy too :)

Our strongest/ most energetic dog has a back pack and gets lots of off lead running time. I'm thinking of getting a bike trailer too because he will pull/ run with the bike. Has anyone got one/ used one before with dogs?

Do you think my son will like the pram more as he gets older? :) maybe I'm just putting him in at the wrong time. Sometimes he likes it :/

They always come with a raincover.

and My Granddaughter Eden-Willow, was in one from about 4 months old.

and depending on the size/weight of your child they can still be used up to 2-3 years of age.

Depending on how strong your back is !!! :)

That sounds ideal :) can you recommend any?

My Daughter got hers off Ebay for about £20 (used) but in  very good condition