Creepy Dog..

HuskyGuerl

"look into my eyes. . not around my eyesbut. . . into my eyes. . . . 

You WILL get me a pigs trotter to NOM on. . . . "

Husky Hypnotism . . . you never heard of it ??? :P

"look into my eyes. . not around my eyesbut. . . into my eyes. . . .

You WILL get me a pigs trotter to NOM on. . . . "

Husky Hypnotism . . . you never heard of it ??? :P

Lol I believe it!! The longer he sits and stares the more I want to get up and give him a bone lol

My first husky Dakota used to do this all the time. It was odd because I could actually get up to move & he'd continue staring in the same direction, once I left the room, he'd then snap out of it.. It's my guess back then, that he was either daydreaming or staring at a ghost behind me. Sometimes he would stare at the door or wall and start howling at it. If you knew really knew the building were I work, you'd consider the ghost thing hitching a ride home with me. I work in a partially updated, hundred year old<--lil exaggerated->but really old, six story Convalescent Hospital with a hospice section. A lot of people died in this building and it's anyone's imagination the things that took place here. Right now I'm imagining that series show called "American Horror Story".  lol :}  but truly, the night shifts were creepy & freaky to work.   I really do miss Dakota, he was our first husky  :pawprint:

My first husky Dakota used to do this all the time. It was odd because I could actually get up to move & he'd continue staring in the same direction, once I left the room, he'd then snap out of it.. It's my guess back then, that he was either daydreaming or staring at a ghost behind me. Sometimes he would stare at the door or wall and start howling at it. If you knew really knew the building were I work, you'd consider the ghost thing hitching a ride home with me. I work in a partially updated, hundred year old<--lil exaggerated->but really old, six story Convalescent Hospital with a hospice section. A lot of people died in this building and it's anyone's imagination the things that took place here. Right now I'm imagining that series show called "American Horror Story". lol :} but truly, the night shifts were creepy & freaky to work. I really do miss Dakota, he was our first husky :pawprint:

Wow..freaky..I have caught him staring at the wall before and he will get up wagging his tail and walk to it..when he gets there he sits down with tail still wagging and moves his head around as if someone is petting him..freaks me out!! He has only done it twice though that I know of

Wow..freaky..I have caught him staring at the wall before and he will get up wagging his tail and walk to it..when he gets there he sits down with tail still wagging and moves his head around as if someone is petting him..freaks me out!! He has only done it twice though that I know of

That's awesome, I think he (and you) have an invisible friend visiting. Really good times ahead for you both ;}  as your friend makes more visits.   

2 of mine periodically look up into one of 2 corners of the living room :blink: Myshka is the worst at doing it

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

I'll agree to that Val, otherwise we'd all have to report "All Husky Traits"  to include :    :pawprint:   Mental Disorders  :rofl:  and not just the ones we really like.