Cant Go To The Park Yet!!!!!!!

Amanduhhh01

Okay my babydoll is 12 weeks old and just got her second round of shots today. The vet said I have to wait one more month until I can take her out in public and around other dogs... It is so hard to not take her out, which i have not, but I need ideas on what to do to help get some energy out. I have been walking her around my backyard, which is not very big, Please help!! I have also played with her with a tennis ball she just gets bored really easily and then starts digging, and other things she is not supposed to be doing haha

post-10503-0-47747500-1372384750_thumb.j

You can still walk her just keep her away from other dogs and any foreign objects that could make her sick I.e animal poo, dead things, trash.

Also you can also use mental stimulation like a kong or puzzle treat dispenser

We got Balto a food game. He had to slide blocks or pick up certain stuff to get the food it worked well and tired him out. Also work on commands since she is still little her attention span isn't as good so our trainer told us to 10 minutes at a time with puppy's under 5 or 6 months. Try hide and seek with her not sure how to do it but I am sure others know

If Kongs and other toys are too expensive the a simple fizzy drink bottle with treats inside will keep them entertained for a bit. :)