Do You Believe In...

Bambi92

It's healing energy, originated from Japan. It can help you with stress and anxiety, but also to make you feel more relaxed. Sometimes different areas need more energy than others, with every part having a different meaning. For example, when we brought Wodak here for the first time, he needed lots of energy to go to his chest area, which stands for security. Quite logical as he was only a couple of days in our house with dogs he didn't knew yet.

Everyone has different explanations about how it works. Some say it's redirected energy from the world, some say it's God's energy. I have my own believe but I will always stay open minded about is until it's been proven somehow. What I do know though is that it works. And as long as it works and can be used to help people and animals, it's worth doing it.

I would recommend everyone to find someone doing Reiki and experiencing it for themselves at least once, even if you don't believe in it. Especially if you're stressed or have lots of things on your plate right now, it will really help you.

I wouldn't be able to consatrate long enough to do that I try and constantrate on things and random songs pop in my head haha

I'd love to try it one day though sounds interesting.

Sounds similar to something I read in a book one day but the book wasnt about that it was an odd book and didnt really make sense to me but I couldn't put it down lol

Thanks for the info on it, its very interesting

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about ghosts, but I definitely believe in aliens. After all, its kinda arrogant to think we're the only intelligent beings in the universe. Now - do I think we should be trying to contact said aliens? No...