Look Who Is Online

Stormy

Yes its me prepare for some spamming ;) haha only joking i dont Spam but i will be posting ... ALOT ;)

So how is everyone today?? I finally have a day off yayyy no car though as Rob has taken it due to the jag havn't a coolant issue boooooo.....

My shift at work went quite well last night apart from one women not to happy that i was running the shift (she has been there years and was fine with me as a colleague but not so fine as a manager but oh well) i initiated conversation with her and she was fine with that got her chatting but she just was a bit off job wise... but the other 3 staff i had on were great :D i felt a bit stressed out remembering everything as i hadn't realised how used to my new store i had got! But i remembered everything apart from i left my shopping there haha oh and i had a shoplifter at 10:53 grrrr ran in and stole 2 bottles of wine shouted him but he was half way down the street not alot else i could do!

Still have the 2 nutters here though they have calmed down slightly now that they are almost going home lol! Typical eh!! Its chucking it down with rain today :( so think im going to crack on with this forum, my forum, have a nose on FB as you do and do some housework :D

What you all up to today?

Me. . . . Time will all too swiftly and inevitably speed around to 4pm when I have to leave for work.

That will then drag slower than molasses until 4am when I finish work and get home at 4.45am

to be greeted by my faithful hounds. :)

Glad your shift went well but new you could do it, raining here as well, i have a day off and nothing to do lol 

Shame you dont live closer could have kept me company lol

Me. . . . Time will all too swiftly and inevitably speed around to 4pm when I have to leave for work.

That will then drag slower than molasses until 4am when I finish work and get home at 4.45am

to be greeted by my faithful hounds. :)

Sounds thrilling Andy lol

Ill be going to work...last day before vacation!!

Wait, are you spying on me? :lol:

Actually I should be the one spying :D We have similar dogs? Check. We have similar work schedule? Check. Now tell me that your vacation is going to be a week long?

What am I up to? Did my job early in the morning so I took Ares to the vet in the lunch break. After that I spent the afternoon keeping an eye on him at home as the vet put extra medicine than he is supposed to against the fleas. He looks like he's on drugs, just laying around and sleeping all afternoon long. Apart from that, today was my last work day and I have a week off, hurrah!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope he feels better and those little buggers go away LOL

....I think your spying ;)  But I have another 6 hours of work before I am off until July 8th :D

much needed vacation, last one was back in December.  Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do with myself all week!!

Sleep in and be lazy I think

Wait, are you spying on me? :lol:

Actually I should be the one spying :D We have similar dogs? Check. We have similar work schedule? Check. Now tell me that your vacation is going to be a week long?

What am I up to? Did my job early in the morning so I took Ares to the vet in the lunch break. After that I spent the afternoon keeping an eye on him at home as the vet put extra medicine than he is supposed to against the fleas. He looks like he's on drugs, just laying around and sleeping all afternoon long. Apart from that, today was my last work day and I have a week off, hurrah!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope he feels better and those little buggers go away LOL

....I think your spying ;)  But I have another 6 hours of work before I am off until July 8th :D

much needed vacation, last one was back in December.  Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do with myself all week!!

Sleep in and be lazy I think

Hahaha, my holiday is until the 8th of July as well! And yes, my last vacation was back in December too :lol: Enjoy your holiday, mate!

Well that wad an epic fail I'm so annoyed they went abs mental when I tried to sleep I am so annoyed and can't stand them for much longer good job it's only one more day

Awww, not much left, Stormy! :D

Hahaha, my holiday is until the 8th of July as well! And yes, my last vacation was back in December too :lol: Enjoy your holiday, mate!

Well that wad an epic fail I'm so annoyed they went abs mental when I tried to sleep I am so annoyed and can't stand them for much longer good job it's only one more day

Awww, not much left, Stormy! :D

Awesome enjoy yours as well!! Hope the dogs let me sleep in!!