Weather

LittleLuka

Holy cow!  I am complaining about the weather here...guess I don't have it so bad.  Yesterday was about 90, but after today it will be in the 70s for the next week!  Glad the heat will be gone but not really swimming weather.  It has been a pretty awful year weather wise this year!  Cold long winter, cool wet spring and now a stormy summer!

Holy cow!  I am complaining about the weather here...guess I don't have it so bad.  Yesterday was about 90, but after today it will be in the 70s for the next week!  Glad the heat will be gone but not really swimming weather.  It has been a pretty awful year weather wise this year!  Cold long winter, cool wet spring and now a stormy summer!

August is the hottest month so who knows what it will be like in a couple of months... at least my dogs are in the AC inside

We're at 34c (93) now but heading for 43c (110) later today (our heat peaks about 16:00)  One of the advantages here is that the humidity is currently 20% (which is high) while at my brothers in Mississippi it's 78% ... that would drive me into the swimming pool (which I don't have) or under a hose, just to cool off.

And probably at anything over 20c (78) it's the humidity more than the heat that makes it rough on our kids - mine are both crashed during the day. The sun doesn't set here till almost 21:00 and it's still well above 30c then.

Same here it was only in the 90's and it will be in the 70's next week as well. Hopefully, so I can walk the pooch, he drives me nuts only being able to be walked in the morning!!!!

We're at 34c (93) now but heading for 43c (110) later today (our heat peaks about 16:00)  One of the advantages here is that the humidity is currently 20% (which is high) while at my brothers in Mississippi it's 78% ... that would drive me into the swimming pool (which I don't have) or under a hose, just to cool off.

And probably at anything over 20c (78) it's the humidity more than the heat that makes it rough on our kids - mine are both crashed during the day. The sun doesn't set here till almost 21:00 and it's still well above 30c then.

the humidity is terrible. the awful thing about the area i live in.

14°C (58°F) here at night while raining. Was a bit warmer earlier today. With 96% humidity that's pretty much on the edge before I start calling it too warm. The moment I can be outside without a coat is when it's too warm for my liking  :rolleyes: