Cars

Stormy

Had a chat about cars today this time my car. Rob said he feels it's unfair that I have the sporty car and he has the have the car for the dogs. Which now I've calmed down and thought about it really he is right as if wasn't because of me he wouldnt need to. So the only car I will change from mine to is a Honda civic ep3 and we nocked on the door of a guy down our road that has one and asked to look in his boot lol which I'm happy the dogs would fit in.

won't happen straight away as they aren't cheap and I need to get the sol sorted to either sell or store away and save up.

IMAG0194_zpsd71acdaa.jpg

what you think?

Sounds like a good idea.

That way no matter what vehicle you're in the dogs can go in too. :up:

I've wanted an ep3 for about 3 years I love them.

Dunc cost wise will be the same as the sol is to run now apart from ever so slightly higher tax but only by about 20 quid. Fuel wise is the same and speed wise will also be around the same. insurance may be a little bit more but I'm not to worried about that.

means I'll be able to take the dogs places on my own also which I cannot do at the moment. Doing this means I'm not completely giving up what I love in my car it means I'm compromising for something I will also love which will also be more practical all round :)

Really like them... I would like a sporty car but have the same issue... I'm thinking of going with the mondeo titanium x. Although will wait until the new one is out next year... Looks super sexy... almost Aston Martin Ish!!

post-2303-1372582569296_thumb.jpg

I've wanted an ep3 for about 3 years I love them.

Dunc cost wise will be the same as the sol is to run now apart from ever so slightly higher tax but only by about 20 quid. Fuel wise is the same and speed wise will also be around the same. insurance may be a little bit more but I'm not to worried about that.

means I'll be able to take the dogs places on my own also which I cannot do at the moment. Doing this means I'm not completely giving up what I love in my car it means I'm compromising for something I will also love which will also be more practical all round :)

KNow what you mean about it being same fuel wise under normal driving conditions they are its when the turbo on a R-type kicks in Paul says he gets 12 mpg with his overly heavy right foot, I thought there was something wrong with it drinking so much but having looked into its normal  :o

Nice Gary!

Spent today stripping more off the yellow sol just the suspension to come off now and it's ready to be scrapped :)

IMAG0197_zps03d1e2e6.jpg

IMAG0198_zpsdd793629.jpg

Rob smashed the windscreen for no apparent reason

IMAG0196_zpsb1efc90c.jpg

If I was your neighbour that would not be there :o