Time For Mishka To Pack Her Suitcase

Frenchie

... We're moving to France!

Giving the current situation it seems the best option, we'll probably be going around September, going to spend next month in London to earn some money, and get everything organized, and then August will be pretty much spent getting her jabs, pet passport, air travel crate (Yepp Mishka on the plane lol!) etc etc..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck hope it all goes smoothly.

Hope they have Le Internet over there so you can keep in touch :P

Thanks very much for the kind words everyone! :)

Goodbye Frenchie. Are you planning on staying in France permanently? Xx

Still unsure yet, I'd like to come back to the UK maybe next year, but we'll have to see how things turn out over there :)

Oh wow! Good luck with everything. Has Mishka taken French lessons so she can communicate with the locals? :P

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

Oh yes, Mishka is trilingual ;) she speaks English, French and Woof Woof, lmao :P

has mishka had her rabies vaccine? you need one to get the  pet passport and im sure they have a shot then another in two to six months time so best be checking up on that.. good luck and bon voyage xx

has mishka had her rabies vaccine? you need one to get the pet passport and im sure they have a shot then another in two to six months time so best be checking up on that.. good luck and bon voyage xx

Called the vet today, going there next week, she said the time frame is fine to get everything done :) it did use to take months but the rules have changed regarding the booster injection, you can travel within the EU as long as the booster is done when it needs to be but you don't have to wait for it to travel :)

To get the passport we basically need:

Initial rabies shot 21 days before the trip

Tapeworm treatment done by the vet (Only for dogs, so my cat won't need it)

Microchip (Done)

And thank you! :)

Just a thought, if you fancy meeting up while your in london, let me know, might be fun.

Yeah of course that'd be fun! :) I have a friend (forum name is Maka) with a lovely malamute that we met up with quite often in Greenwich park, she'd probably like to come along too if thats ok? :)

• 2 weeks later...