Good Leads?

HuskyGuerl

Hay ya'll!! So I would love to order 3 leads for my dogs this Friday. What would you recommend and from where? Im interested in 15 foot or longer leads and i'd love to color coordinate like Pink for Larka, Blue for Meeka, and Black for Echo. Ive only bought cheapy like 5 foot leads just to get the job done. But I think its time to update since I have a better job. Thanks in advance!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of my favorite brands only come in 6ft or shorter, as in some places there are laws about leash lengths only allowed to be 6ft. I got my 50ft leads off amazon though, red for Yuki and blue for Cloud and planning to get green for Link.

I just got mine off amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002DI5T8/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I really like this one because it has a traffic handle.  For longer ones, I use the Flexi-Lead, 24ft.  I only use that at places like the beach, park ,etc where there is less traffic and people around.  

All of mine are from here i have had them over a year and still look brand new would recommend Sid 100 % :)

Agreed, just now saw her 25ft training lead so if you want a long lead you could get those. I've got half-checks from her and they got SUPER muddy the other day, just a quick rinse and they still look brand new. I had to wash my normal collar ages before it came out looking clean again.

Aww thanks guys :) Love hearing people are happy with their gear :)

Yes there is a 10% members discount with the code: INDI-HUSKY in the coupon box :)

And my overseas shipping rates are very reasonable x

will be needing 2 collars and 3 leads soon as i can hun will let you know, as Thor's last collar lasted a week so i threw Loki's away as didn't trust it.

no worries hun, BTW, have you seen the houdini ultra harness, now that's a harness for Odin ;)

Aww thanks guys :) Love hearing people are happy with their gear :)

Yes there is a 10% members discount with the code: INDI-HUSKY in the coupon box :)

And my overseas shipping rates are very reasonable x

For the Neo harness, what does measurement 1 and measurement 2 mean? Sorry if I sound dumb lol