I'm Still Alive!

DuramaxDiesel

Heya Everyone!

Sorry for...disappearing! I'm still alive!

I have been doing a lot of focusing on my health and *hopefully* starting a family soon. Health comes first! Lots of doctors appointments and things like that. So far, since January, I have lost 50 lbs! I have 50 more to go to reach my goal! Lots of running (I am able to run 2 miles now...soooo far from where I started. I couldn't last a few minutes running!)

Anyway. Diesel went in for his final check up after being diagnosed with Heartworms in March. He tested Negative the first of June! So exciting!

And as most of you know, we lost our puppy this spring. We decided to not get another, due to us being busy, gone, etc. We decided it was just too hard to go through something like that. A few weeks ago, my cousin asked me if I would be willing to take one of his Huskies...he wants to get out of breeding and is going through a nasty divorce and doesn't want his psycho ex doing something stupid to them when he is not home (she has signed papers saying she doesn't want them, but when she's off her meds, she goes nuts, and he's scared of her killing them or something) so of course I said yes! We get Bella in a few weeks after she's been spayed (Diesel isn't neutered and I don't want puppies). She is a year and a half and has one blue eye and one brown eye. She's beautiful and so sweet. She was kind of shy at first, but is warming up! I go over there every other day or so and play with her. I will post pictures when we get to bring her home.

I hope everyone is doing awesome! I'll try my best to swing by more often! I seriously haven't been inside the house since the weather has been so nice here! Diesel has been swimming, on jogs/walks/hikes!

Welcome back. . . . we missed y'all

Glad everything is going so well.

Don't stay away so long. :)