Am I As Crazy As People Say?

Bambi92

I keep being told I'm crazy, stupid, strange and a number of other things because:

I want to have a Medieval/Renaissance Themed Wedding won't happen any time soon but its what I want. Lol

I want it complete with a Jousting Team, weapons, clothing, some of the foods from back then and the guests have to be dressed in the clothes from then as well or of renaissance theme.

My OH said I can have that as long as he gets to be Ezio from Assassins Creed complete with whole costume including his weapons I agreed because its of Renaissance type which goes with the theme in a way. I admit I love Ezio's costume I'd wear if I could pull it off haha

I'm not as crazy or strange as everyone thinks am I? Lol I'm not the type of person do things the way most people would I don't like being the same as everyone else I've always been the odd one out.

Would you have a themed wedding or did you have a themed wedding? If so what would/was it be?

If I couldn't have a Medieval theme I wanted Lord of the Rings.

... guess what I have in my collection Laura?

An Albion "Vigil" medieval sword (Oakeshott Type X), scabbard and baldric!!! But in answer to your question - yup your are crazy but luckily there's lots of us out there  :lol:

Sounds an ace idea... how many weddings you been to that you cant remember.. least everyone would remember it :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

... guess what I have in my collection Laura?

An Albion "Vigil" medieval sword (Oakeshott Type X), scabbard and baldric!!! But in answer to your question - yup your are crazy but luckily there's lots of us out there  :lol:

Now your teasing lol we have a collection of swords, daggers and other weapons but I'd love to add those to the collection but I imagine that it wouldn't be very cheap to do so? :)

Only bad part about it is its going to cost a lot to do but it'd be all worth it if it worked out in the end :) should start saving haha donations to crazy wedding fund welcome :P hahaha

That wedding sounds awesome - can you invite me!? ;)

Could you invite me too? I want to be a ninja!

Oh wait, you wouldn't see me anyway..

Sure why not haha

I also forgot to mention I want Sasha to be our ring bearer :D but OH said no but ill talk him into it :D

That group is awesome! When I was in school we had a group like that come out and show us what they use to do and we got to try on some of the armour some of that stuff is so heavy don't know how they do jousting in it lol

Sure why not haha

I also forgot to mention I want Sasha to be our ring bearer :D but OH said no but ill talk him into it :D

That group is awesome! When I was in school we had a group like that come out and show us what they use to do and we got to try on some of the armour some of that stuff is so heavy don't know how they do jousting in it lol

lol - yeah, Medieval Times is a pretty big company with a few 'castles' in the USA and one in Canada. Haven't been to one (tickets are like $400 a person!), but I've always wanted to go. They feed you HUGE meals, you get to eat with your hands and watch jousting and etc. 

lol - yeah, Medieval Times is a pretty big company with a few 'castles' in the USA and one in Canada. Haven't been to one (tickets are like $400 a person!), but I've always wanted to go. They feed you HUGE meals, you get to eat with your hands and watch jousting and etc.

:o $400 that's a lot lol but I guess it'd be worth it with everything they do it'd be amazing to see.