There Cute I Want One

valkyries

Haha, good answer!

I had a bloke come up to me at the weekend when I had mine, saying he wants a husky and what great guard dogs they are!! I obviously put him straight and after seeing how much hair a blowing husky looses along with the digging, jumping and need for exercise he said he would be re thinking his choice of breed. I left that conversation amazed at how easily people can seemingly jump into choosing a dog without any research!! Hopefully I gave him enough info to research any dog breed before making a puppy purchase!

i was asked at work 'where can i get a husky, there so cute' my reply was come have all mine for a weekend

first, then i'll tell you if you still want one, oh and their all blowing at mo

post-430-0-29939300-1372783387.jpg

lmao i have so many people say that to me great answer mite be mine from now on lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Must be this type of week. I had a lady from my son's school, saying her daughter wants a "dog like mine, what are they like"? told her like having a hyperactive needy child 24/7, that drops fur everywhere will destroy things when bored ie furniture. Need loads of exercise... she complains she's tired all the time lol