Just Saying Hello From A New Member

TarMac

Hi All,

I heard about this forum whilst walking the twins the other week from a nice chap we bumped into in the park.

The twins are Tar (Girl) & Mac (Boy), they have just turned 6 months old, are brother & sister and are trying to rip each others face off as I type, just like most young kids really. They have unusual colouring (to me anyway), they are pretty much two-tone brown.  They are a mix breed of having a Siberian father and a Malamute/Lab mother.

I have browsed a few articles on this forum and am impressed with what I have seen so far.

Hope I can contribute to some topics as well.

I will now try to attach so piccy's of the twins.

Cheers

Colin

post-10631-0-79629500-1372789973_thumb.j

post-10631-0-71996900-1372790168_thumb.j

post-10631-0-76781700-1372790218_thumb.j

post-10631-0-62727100-1372790236_thumb.j

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Colin, welcome to Husky Owners :wave:  The twins certainly are gorgeous. Wonder which amazing member pointed you in this direction? Well done, whoever it was :clap:

So, which is which? Who is the brown eyed one? Their colouring is certainly different, very striking.

Please keep the photos coming, we'd love to watch them grow up with you & hear of their antics! :P

Hi again,

Wow... what a spontaneous response! thank you very much.

Sorry, should have pointed out which one is which, Tar is the darker one and Mack is lighter with blue eyes.

Cheers

Colin

post-10631-0-42652900-1372792615_thumb.j

Welcome, they are gorgeous - I too have twins brother and sister Leon (a grey with dark brown eyes) and little sister Taiya (a red with one blue eye and one light brown eye). My twins have separation issues - Taiya screams the place down when Leon goes further that 16 feet away or even upstairs without her (She hates the stairs and only goes up them at bedtime bless her)

Welcome!

The twins are amazing looking! Gotta say, Tar's my favourite, I'm a sucker for the brown eyed babies!

How are you finding having twins? We've got a set at 4 months old (brother and sister) as well as an 11 month old girl, and it's... Interesting!! :rofl:

- Caity

Hi Colin,  Glad you decided to join the forum.  It was great to meet you and the fur kids last week.

If you have any specific questions feel free the post them as there is always someone available to provide advice