Just Saying Hello From A New Member

TarMac

Thanks for the warm welcome and generous comments, quite overwhelmed really.

Caity - How are you finding having twins?

well, It's like having a toddler using a food liquidiser with no lid on!

I've just bought them a kids paddling pool so they can cool down during the day (As it's quite warm here in the UK at present), they are not really that interested in it, until midnight, then it's pool party time! when they try and water-board each other, along with the cats.

jmscott - wow, they are remarkably alike, do you know much about the lines you mentioned? I put the colouring down to their mother who has some Labrador in her (Malamute/Lab mix) and also their father is a brown/white sibe.

Cheers

Colin

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caity - How are you finding having twins?

well, It's like having a toddler using a food liquidiser with no lid on!

Haha! That's such an accurate description :rofl:

Also, their mummy is just beautiful! *swoon* :wub:

Does her ear fur naturally flick out like that or does she get cut? Either way it's the cutest thing!

- Caity

:hello: good evening and :welcome: . What a lovely pair of pups you have there. Loving Mac,I think he's my favourite. Two of my dogs have twins, Sashas twin is called Midnight and Ninas twin is called Roxy both live with my daughter.

Gary.

Aww that's even better! I'm curious, does she shed a lot?

No not really, the last time she shed was when she had her pups but i'd say rio, the father, sheds more than she does. I expected her to shed more than him though because she has a lot more fur than he does but no she doesn't shed a lot! 

No not really, the last time she shed was when she had her pups but i'd say rio, the father, sheds more than she does. I expected her to shed more than him though because she has a lot more fur than he does but no she doesn't shed a lot! 

Wow, that's surprising! Although not surprising about Rio shedding more, Huskies are more fur than body! :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...