Kangaroo? No You Are A Husky

Every time we see something when we are out on a walk keiko for what ever reason thinks hes a kangaroo or a meerkat he doesn't lunge he just stands up on his back legs and just watches what ever he has seen I have to remind him hes a husky then he just looks at me as if to say hoooo yea drops back down on to all 4 paws and just trotts away funny to watch but strange does anyone elses huskys do this ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Nope. . . none of mine do.

But the answer is. . . . 

Simples :P

Kodiak does this whenever he sees a bird that he wants or a rabbit, etc.  He will be all alert and be "bouncy" when he walks.  Yukon kind of sticks his tail and whole body out straight like he is trying to be all sneaky, ready for a surprise attack.  Nikko ruins it all though and makes a lot of noise

Kodiak does this whenever he sees a bird that he wants or a rabbit, etc. He will be all alert and be "bouncy" when he walks. Yukon kind of sticks his tail and whole body out straight like he is trying to be all sneaky, ready for a surprise attack. Nikko ruins it all though and makes a lot of noise

lmao

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Teo bounces, like Tigger, all four feet off the floor at the same time and about a metre straight up into the air! It must look hilarious to passers by as he tends to bounce a lot at the start of our walks and will just throw the odd bounce in if something catches his eye during the rest of the walk!

Yep Skye does it but she is silly really as she attracts attention to herself.... she does it when she sees ducks etc and im holding her to stop her eating them now if she was clever and did what shadow did and slowed right down gets really low to the ground then pounces close up she might have a chance of getting them lol