Yuki's New Collar

Mobezilla

Oh my.. you've seen this thread way too many times now. Yes Yuki got another new collar, I wanted to see how I liked it before ordering the boys theirs and I do love it so the boys will be getting lupine collars and leads next week. I like the padded handle and the 2ft lead will be used for when we're out at festivals or in crowded situations :) and the matching collar to hold their tags ;)

She's not spoiled.. is she? :o

post-8679-0-02014400-1372794758_thumb.jppost-8679-0-42399800-1372794762_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-42920000-1372795187_thumb.jppost-8679-0-44904800-1372795190_thumb.jp

Im glad Im not the only one who spends more on dogs than myself lmao

Nope! I used to waste my money on things like going out to dinner, TVs, sound systems,etc

Now I get excited when I get a package from amazon and its new dog stuff!!

Oh yes :) lol..I plan on buying my three Sids new neo harnesses and three police leads this weekend lol..then next paycheck I will be getting three collars and tags :) our dogs deserve it!! Lol

I have three of her half-checks and regular leads, they're lovely I'm sure you'll love yours xx

Im glad Im not the only one who spends more on dogs than myself lmao

Yeah I really don't buy clothes or anything. Dog leashes, coconut oil, dog food.. oh yeah and maybe some groceries for me :P

Of course she isn't spoiled!

hahaha thank you! I'm very mean to her actually, I only buy her maybe one collar every 3 months :( Shouldn't I know a girl needs more to her wardrobe? Poor Yuki.

yeah right lol

Tehe maybe a bit spoiled then xP

Nope! I used to waste my money on things like going out to dinner, TVs, sound systems,etc

Now I get excited when I get a package from amazon and its new dog stuff!!

It was from amazon too!! It came two days early as well so it was like SURPRISE! I also got coconut oil with my package which is awesome :)