What would you do if ......?

Val (Zebedee)

Looking at our wonderful weather & repeated repeats on TV, I got thinking about those people who won £45m each on the euro lottery .....

What would you do if you won money like that? Where would you live? Would you give up work? What would be on your "things to buy" list?

I'm sure everyone's dreamed the dream, so let us know, what would you spend it on? :D

Well If we won the lottery...hmmm

Pay off bills

Fix the mustang...

replace beat up and broken furniture...

Start trust or savings for the kids...

Get an SUV, maybe?....

Buy a house??....

Invest some substantial amount of the money that will add to retirement later.

I think we'd still work but we'd enjoy the miracle by taking time when we wanted to with the kids, and take a long needed vacation.

This sort of spending would only happen if we won millions...but if it was only 500K and we had to chose...

(1) Pay off Bills

(2) savings for the kids

(3) maybe a house

(4) invest money/ save for retirement

(5) deal with household needs.

Obviously with 500K we'd still have to work, lol.

Great topic! Because I play lottery every week..But I´m still waiting the pot. :lol: So I have time to dream of what I would do if I won something bigger in lottery..

Here´s something:

1. Get a own house with big yard. Somewhere far from the hustle and bustle of the big city.

2. Get a driver's licens and proper & ecological car. (Also husky friendly)

3. Travelling around the world, especially Siberia, Karelia, Mongolia, Tuva and Alaska.

4. Go to free diving with sharks and cage diving with the great white shark.

5. Have a few siberians more and get through some long distance competition or travel.

6. Give something to charity. To senior citizen, disabled people and animal welfare.

7. Have my own art gallery and proper work space.

8. I wouldn´t give up my works. (Expect my weekend work on local grocery shop..Urgh.) Because I love it what I´m doing know. (Painting)

There was my short list..But I think that it´s will be updated shortly. If I let my self really dreaming.. :rolleyes:

Well the first thing I would give money for is the Taxi ride to the Pub LOL..

Think after that though, it would have to be a couple of houses, one somewhere cold for the dogs, and one somewhere hot for the holidays.

Would want to buy myself a small car...... Nothing extravagant, just a nice Bugatti Veyron ;) lol

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good question - here's my list

pay off all my debts including mortgage

give house to best friend

ensure mum dad and brother had everything they needed

buy a house somewhere cold (marc can have the one somewhere hot)

move my boys to said house

start training with them more

get a BIGGER pack :D

get a part time job, working voluntarily in an animal shelter or something similar

big flashy cars don't interest me so i'd have anything big enough to take my dogs with me

Move house, with heated indoor swimming pool and MASSIVE fenced off garden/couple of playing fields. Loads more rescued Huskies (a must). Lots of servants to do the minial tasks around the home/mansion. And 3 cars a Mini (old style) an MGB C and a Mk 2 Golf GTi big bumper all immaculate...

i would buy a decent house - 4 bed or whatever with a big garden, put huge fences all the way around,

get another couple of sibes (obviously lol)

a rig

take my test

get a van

buy ricks mum a house

buy my mum a house

give to husky rescues

get a laptop!

pay off our credit cards & littlewoods bills

get kira spayed

and loads of other stuff lol just day to day stuff really lol

oh when I win the lottery! What a dream!

Lets see...

1) See all the family right make sure their set... not spoiled just comfortable.

2) Build my own farm house in a couple of achres nothing extravagant just 3 bedrooms, nice big farmhouse kitchen with an arger and lots of reclaimed period features beems and flagstone floors and prettiness with a room for the dogs, all located somewhere out towards Southwell in Nottingham its absolutley gorge around there and pletty of open land with very few neighbors so number three wouldnt be a prob...

3) Lots of Huskies!!! The obvious! I think 4 is a nice number to own and then I'd foster as well.

4) Pass my test and buy something economical to drive that would fit my minagery!

5) Have a small holding somewhere close to where I live maybe even on my land but secure enough that the dogs could chase the chickens etc.

6) have a holiday!! I think dog sledgeing somewhere I can see the northern lights would be awsome as thats on my bucket list.

7) Pay for the Mr to do whatever courses education type stuff he wanted to do to get his dream job coz I know him and he'd be rubbish as a gentleman of leisure.. he'd go loopy! And then if I had time to do anything after my farm and dogs are taken care of I'd work for an animal charity... maybe do some fund raising putting together glittering banqets and obviously donating alot myself!

Really wouldnt want to make it public knowledge either I'd try to keep it as low key as possible and not other do things! :D