Exciting Week.. Not.

winterchillz

So..

I was supposed to be out on holiday this week. On the 2nd of July I turned 22 and I decided to go to the office and get some sweets for my colleagues. Getting there, however, I figured out how much work my manager put on my team which consists of 2 people. Going through the schedule I figured out this amount of work requires at least 4 people to get it done on time. The very same afternoon I had to cancel my holiday and get back to work so I can help out my colleague. I also cancelled my b'day party and any plans of relaxing this week.

And relax is something I need badly this week as one of my best friends made his first tattoo on my back. Now, I can't lean back on the chair or sleep peacefully and on top of that I have so much work in front that I'm not even sure if we will meet the deadlines.

Apart from that, I got Ares the Frontline Combo drops in order to fight with his fleas. 3 days later, I still find fleas on him and I'm getting more and more angry with our vets as I'm starting to question their ability to give proper advices on different problems.

Meh.

you are too good to your boss.

Happy birthday. :cake:

You sound like Rob he ends up working really late or even at home and holidays etc for the same sort of situations... doesn't matter how many times i say would they do it for you? which they wont! he still does it.

Hope you manage to get some time off at some point and have a great birthday :)

Hope you had a good birthday :)

You can moan here, we listen. ?......then nag lol do not give up your holuday. Do not pop into the office when on holiday.....do not feel guiltyabout taking your holiday.

I know you won't listen, you're too nice and considerate but I had too say it ohh and wheres pic of tatoo?

Thanks, guys. I'll get you pictures of the tattoo, promise.

Aww, poor you, Jay :( I can say that we have a great team as all of us are working for the same company for quite a while now, plus, we might be separated in teams, but we're all in the same room and our whole count is something like 15 people. We all know each other well and we're like friends, that's a huge benefit :)

I do it because of my colleague and because I like what I'm doing. It's just that sometimes things just spin out of control and it gets crazy.

Anyway, sent an email to our manager explaining the situation. Sorry for ranting here, guys :)

Know exactly what you mean :)