Close Call Near Death Experience!

huskylynz

Was just on my way back with dogs after 3 mile walk. Just coming along footpath at top road of my village about 100 metres from home when a car pulled out at the cross roads, smacked straight into side of Volvo sending Volvo heading straight for me and dogs! Thank god the island in the road was there to stop it! Or I don't think any of us would be here now! Also if I'd of been about 10 metres further along we'd of been hit by all the parts that flew off the focus that pulled out! Feeling rather lucky...all happened so quick. Everyone in the cars were fine. I obviously stopped to see if they were ok but two cars saw and stopped too and they were more help than what I could be with the doggies, who were very well behaved considering they'd just jumped out their fur! Man, just makes you think, so scary to think what could of happened! Both those cars are total write offs but at least everyone's fine

:S

In an instant, things happen so quickly.  Glad you and pooches are OK.

Glad no-one was seriously hurt.

Well done, good dawgs for behaving themselves :up: