Bigger Car...

RJS

We've been thinking if getting a second car for a while, as my new Volvo V40 isn't as big as I thought it would be (it's a lot lower than the Golf I had) and Kodiak can't sit up properly when he's in the boot!!!

Soo.... As I am crap at car hunting, can anyone recommend something that could fit 2 kids (possibly), Kodiak (he's HUGE!!), another dog (hopefully), plus me, Sy and suitcases!!!!

I have been looking at the Mazda 6, but thinking that we will need something similar to a 7 sweater thing!!!!!

Edited by RJS

Jeep Grand cherokee

It's what I got.

It's a gas guzzler though !! :eek:

Jeep Grand cherokee

It's what I got.

It's a gas guzzler though !! :eek:

Did look at the Grand Cherokee, thought that it would cost a fortune to run? Especially if Sy's driving it!!!!

I bought a Toyota verso a few months back its got 7 seats and with the back 2 down there is loadsa room for my to and with 5 down it a flatbed and massive 40mpg round town and 55mpg on a run well pleased with it :)

Don't think I can be much help as I don't know what all is available out there, but my friend bought a Toyota 4Runner.  It gets about 17mpg, so not great, but my Pontiac G6 only gets like 20mpg.  We can fit the 2 does in the back, Yukon in the back seat and still room!

Winnebago (lol)

Seriously though try the large car supermarkets and their people carriers / estate cars and take Kodiak with you to try for size.  I wouldn't be too concerned about space for luggage as you could always purchase a roof box as I presume Kodi would be in the boot.  It would depend how much you intend to use it to establish if you want petrol or diesel due to the difference in purchase price