Happy 2Nd Birthday Bear!

Emma

As many of you know already Bear was rescued by my husband when she was a tiny pup so this is an unofficial birthday based on when we got her and 2 veterinarian opinions of age. She's spent the day burying her head in the paddling pool and lazing around in the shade as usual. This evening she had tuna steaks for her evening meal (cooked as she won't eat raw?!) And we all sang happy birthday to her. There was a slight hitch in the birthday plans when ice decided to grab her new pink collar and rip a peice but she sucked it up and carried on like a big girl!
Happy birthday Bo diddles! Mummy's furry gentle giant's a big girl now. :)

Baby Bear.
post-6386-13586004077754_thumb.jpg

Big beautiful Bear.

post-6386-0-16036800-1372278769_thumb.jp

Edited by emma1979

Ooh Andy. Where do you get all your yummy cake pictures from? This is another great one!

LOL, for this one I typed into google. . . Birthday Cake Bear

and selected images.

Most of the time the pic is spot on

sometimes I have to take it into Photoshop and do a little tinkering to make it right.

LOL, for this one I typed into google. . . Birthday Cake Bear

and selected images.

Most of the time the pic is spot on

sometimes I have to take it into Photoshop and do a little tinkering to make it right.

Ah yes. I did wonder about that as some of them are very specific to the individual, I really couldn't picture you finding it on a search engine. I haven't got a clue about photoshopping, which I think judging from my pictures didn't really need saying! Lol. I've seen people on here asking for leads and harnesses on pictures to be removed and I assume you have to transfer the background colour on top of the harness colour bit by bit, am I right? That must take hours if not days to get exactly right and not stick out like a sore thumb?!

Ah yes. I did wonder about that as some of them are very specific to the individual, I really couldn't picture you finding it on a search engine. I haven't got a clue about photoshopping, which I think judging from my pictures didn't really need saying! Lol. I've seen people on here asking for leads and harnesses on pictures to be removed and I assume you have to transfer the background colour on top of the harness colour bit by bit, am I right? That must take hours if not days to get exactly right and not stick out like a sore thumb?!

Yes to take out leads and harnesses you have to "paint over" the offending bits with other bits of the background.

But no it's quite a quick  process. once you get used to it. :)