No Patience

SimkasMom

Good evening wonderful huskies!  Simka here, barking I hope everyone is having a fun and safe summer!  my summer has been good so far, but I am not liking the humidity :(. Wish I could take off my fur coat for a little while!

Well, I'm going nutso right now, but not because of the heat.  See, for about a week now, I have smelled new sneakers in my house, but had yet to find them.........Until this morning.  Apparently, mommy had hidden them under the bed in the guestroom.  I happened upon a box that smelled heavenly while playing earlier.  I got it open with my nose and this is what I found:

1216734822_c311c6b59a_zpsd7d7a340.jpg

Mmmmmmmm, Soooooooo yummmmmyyyy!!!!!!  Before I could get one of them in my mouth, I heard mommy and I pushed the box back and ran.  All day I have been daydreaming about those new nikes and how delicious they are going to be.  Fortunately, mommy has to go back to work tomorrow and she will be going to bed early tonight.  My plan is to wait until she goes to bed and then sneak into the guestroom and eat those new nikes up for dessert all night long.  Well, mommy is taking forever to go get ready for bed, and I don't think I can stand it much longer waiting to sink my toofers into those soft chewy new nike sneakers!!!!! That white leather is gonna just melt in my mouth!!!!  Help all you huskies, I'm going nutso!!!!!!!

Simka

Yo Simka, Suka here.

Aw, I feel ya buddy...the heat is really getting to me too. My hooman could only take me to the dog park for a few times in FOREVER - and it sucks even more when you're the only dog! You have no friends to play with man - my hoomans are a real drag!!

Those shoes sound delicious! Good luck - and remember to act innocent if caught in the act, and always give them the EYES - they can't resist that look! 

Paws with 'cha,

Suka

Darwin, here.

I would've had them up the top of the garden.

Hidden in the long grass, in the shade of the fence.

I could lie there and nom them to slobbery little pieces.

Sieze the moment. !!!

Hi all solo here, don't do shoes, too hard but socks ohhhh socks pure heaven yum. Dads are great and delicious but boring and black . Got hold of a pink hello kitty one last week but caught in the act. Keep cool all ♥

Hiya, Elka here. My mummy is really kind. She left her best boots out for me. The heel was so chewy and helped me cut my teeth. The heels were covered in leather so tasty to. She spent to much money on me I'm a lucky girl  :D

Hey, It's Diesel here!

I don't like chewing on shoes. They taste like rubber and smell even worse! Especially my Dad's boots... However, I've never been into shoes, or chewing much. I just have one piece of advice for ya! Your Dear Humans won't appreciate it much!!!

Sigh.....hey all, it's Simka barking that i hope I did not let all of my husky friends down the other night.  See, mommy went to bed, and I was just about to eat her new nikes when she heard me making a commotion and found out what I was doing :(.  As yummy as they were, she told me I could not eat her new nikes!  Hmph!  She said I had to let her wear them and then maybe she would let me have a bite.  Well, she has been wearing them, and we have been going for walks and she has taken me to the dog park too.  However, she has not yet let me have a good hungry chew on them.  They still look really yummy though:

1216739728_3ff489f02b_b_zps0c21c90a.jpg

I think maybe tonight I will make another attempt to eat them.  Wish me luck!!!!

Simka