How did you meet??

Marc

Not sure if this has ever been posted before, but if it has then it must have been a very long time ago and we have had a lot of members join since lol....

So where did you meet your other half??

For me and Sarah it was on a website called Faceparty, which was pretty much the original facebook. Funny thing is I was supposed to meet someone else but they couldnt make it, so rang Sarah who I'd been talkin to and met up with her and her mate. Her friend ended up absolutly drunk so we had to take her home, and we've been together ever since...

Sally and I met at college, in photography class. We were friends for several years. Then I bought a Corvette. The rest is history. Been married for over 25 years. The Corvette? It's long gone.

Sally and I met at college, in photography class. We were friends for several years. Then I bought a Corvette. The rest is history. Been married for over 25 years. The Corvette? It's long gone.

So she married you for a corvette you sayin? LOL

I met my other half when i was a soldier in the army. We met at fort drum, new york, and i was technically on a "bad date" with someone else. As i said it was a bad date, lol. We started out at 2 dates the first week, and then as luck would have it, he just kept coming back everyday and grew on me like a fungus (Kreepy isnt it, lol).

Now we've been married for over 8 years, and we have 5 kids (6 next week) lol. Who wouldah thunk it?? LMAO. :)

Mike and i met at uni...Wednesday of Fresher's week in fact! He kept asking me to kiss this rubber chicken called sebastian, i refused and slapped it...he stayed to talk to me, i guess he liked the violence lol!

7 years later we're still together, been married for 2 years, have one baby boy, Joshua who will be 2 in February, as well as Eika, who will be 1 in one month 2 days!

Met Glenn through a friend of a friend, I was complaining about the total lack of decent blokes so my friends friend said "How do you feel about Americans?" I had no strong feelings either way not knowing any at that point!

A week later the friends friend came back to the pub I frequented and brought my Mr along for the ride... Now he maintains that he saw me at the bar before we'd been introduced and tried to chat me up and I ignored him! Now knowing him this probably ment that he made some comment or other and I didnt realise it was even aimed at me and carried on chatting to my friend who was the barman of the pub!! Lol!

But luckily then his friend came over and we all got chatting and I havnt been able to work out how to get rid of him yet!! LOL!!! We'll have been married a ful year January 28th and have been together 5 years then too! biggrin.gif

Met my other half when we were 14 and both played in the same brass band. Started going out three years later. Been married for 16 years but together for 23 and have two kids. I stopped playing when I was pregnant with Bronte, our first, but he's still in a brass band now.smile.gif

bloody hell chez !!!!!!! stilettos .. OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Met my other half when she threatened to knock the telly off in a pub !!!!!!!!!! NIGEL BENN N CHRIS EUBANKS were fighting at the time ...... actually noticed her mates arse before i saw the now wife ...lol she was talkin to a mate of mine ..... i was told i would be asked into the conversation if she wanted me init ..,.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bloody cheek !!!!!!!!! took her home to her house n never left !!!!!!!!!!!! i was good .....lol nearly 18 years later ..2 kidz .. bigger house .. n NEO of course .....:P