Howdy From Down Under

Joey.Zarly

Hello,

Some may remember me, some may not remember me, I am Holly 23 from Australia.

I have 1 dog called Zarly and I had a dog called Marakai however he was PTS 24th December 2012 (long story).

I got an Australian Shepherd however May 19th she was forcibly stolen from my partner and I (we were assaulted) out in public and we are still fighting to get her home, mean while my sibe girl is pining for her terribly, I have a Sibe boy here called Toerno who is a friends..sadly he is leaving this weekend.

Other then those events, things are well here, some call me the crazy cat lady! I have 5 here ha ha!

Anyway, I know it's been a while and I need to keep in touch from now on (i do re-call promising that before, apologies) ..I would of bumped up my old post but I am unsure of where it may be.

A Zarly photo, she turns 4 this year!! - some may remember her as a puppy

21790_156505634506660_1062755015_n.jpg

Zarly catching waves
536902_155866651237225_178585226_n.jpg

Zarly to the left and our Australian Shepherd that got stolen from us on the right, my mums two dogs behind
560349_155452914611932_751374909_n.jpg

I hope you all are well, doggies too!!! I cannot wait to see how you are all going!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jase,

Thank you, that is very kind of you to say!

I have the link to the news report on it, we had another update done that was also put on the news however I've not been able to find it, I am waiting for a phone call at the end of the week in the hopes we get some answers, it's been a very long wait.

Thank you for the welcomes.

I did have a baby, 21 months ago :)

A picture of my beautiful daughter
Here is Lilly with one of her cats, Elmo
992970_200506183439938_2134811103_n.jpg

Here is Lilly with another one of her cats, Jynx
1002265_200211213469435_923895039_n.jpg

Here is Lilly at her cousins 3rd birthday
969449_198141717009718_2006116433_n.jpg

and here Lilly is riding her horse, Montana
969694_195451083945448_194530285_n.jpg

Here is the link to the first report, I hope we get her home, Zarly is pining for her terribly :(
http://au.news.yahoo.com/mvideo/sa/watch/d1e0bead-39c0-3d66-86e8-3e0fbec00134/dramatic-twist-in-show-dog-dispute/

Hey, thank you again for the warm welcomes.

She is Hannahs (aussies) previous owner who stole her after we finished at the Million paws walk, then lied to the police about what really happened.

he he he, yes i have many noms :P ..3 Burmese, 1 Ragdoll and a domestic rescue :)

oh gosh... if she wants Hannah back why not just say so and talk about it with your family :( I don't understand people =\ but now that you know her name, face and address things should be easier? might be a good time to hire a lawyer though

It's a huge mess, she broke the contract between Hannah's breeder and herself changing the tick box's on the back and demanding I spay her, I want to show her entire, anyway and I was seeking legal advice and getting a letter of demand written up as it took over 4 months to get her paperwork (ANKC paperwork, all hip/elbow scores etc) but no microchip information was given so we were trying to get it, she tried to make contact with me but i ignored her as I was advised too, she then premeditates to steal my dog, letting the air in our tyre down whilst at the Million paws walk and she had duct tape over the car they used, 3 people involed, her included! She spun a huge lie on what really happened and now we are fighting to get Hannah home, I don't know how Hannah is..I just hope she's safe.
We do not want her having our Hannah :(

Holly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!! Have missed you lots!!!

Glad to see Zarly is still with you but so sad about your Aussie and Marakai :( I hope you get Hannah back!!

I have always been jelous of where you live and how your doggies have all that land to be off lead in lol

hehehe thank you Stormy :)

Zarly is very well, never going anywhere..she is a total sweetheart - one in a million <3 <3

he he he, don't be jealous..its SOOO cold here at the moment brrrrrr

it is very stressful, I just moments ago had someone send me an image from the theifs FB account and her cover photo is one of her other dogs and MY HANNAH ..I am not happy, I just want my girl home

Welcome back! I remember seeing the story on the news made me cry and so angry that someone can be so heartless to do that. I hope you get her back fingers and paws crossed here x

Sorry to hear about your fur baby :(

Your fur baby and non fur baby are gorgeous :)

Thank you for all the replies, so good to be back :)

Zarly's company has gone back home now, he left yesterday she was in so upset..she was screaming and howling..I had to bring her inside she still done it but fell asleep eventually. Poor bub. =[

I hope we get our girl back, sooner rather then later.. man this takes so much time.

Thank you again X