He Peed On Me!!!!

CARRINGTON

I took Balto out so he could go potty he is a huge squatter and he was running around and sniffing, well I needed to go back in so I told him to hurry up and potty. I guess he didn't like me telling him to hurry because he then went right on my FEET and I had no shoes on!!!!! It was so gross and warm.

ROFL - though, being peed on before (at the dog park...by another dog, not Suka), you have my sympathies. Though that dog wasn't fixed.

Did you correct him? He may have been telling you off (literally marking you as his territory), because you told him to do what he didn't want to do. 

And, just to clear up any confusion, females and males can lift their legs. It's all to do with dominance, and nothing to do with gender. Basically, they lift their legs to enable the stream to 'travel' to further and higher places...so more dogs will be able to smell it. The higher the dog cocks its leg, the more it wants other dogs to know that 'this pole is mine!!!', thus the more dominant they are. 

That's my personal theory, anyways. :)

Lol echo has done those to my boyfriend many times :) and to strangers! He only does it if you make him mad or he don't like you lol

Well I did tell him to hurry up and I think he was angry he was rushed, apparently it takes 5 minutes to find a good enough spot to pee that or I was in his spot

ROFL - though, being peed on before (at the dog park...by another dog, not Suka), you have my sympathies. Though that dog wasn't fixed.

Did you correct him? He may have been telling you off (literally marking you as his territory), because you told him to do what he didn't want to do. 

And, just to clear up any confusion, females and males can lift their legs. It's all to do with dominance, and nothing to do with gender. Basically, they lift their legs to enable the stream to 'travel' to further and higher places...so more dogs will be able to smell it. The higher the dog cocks its leg, the more it wants other dogs to know that 'this pole is mine!!!', thus the more dominant they are. 

That's my personal theory, anyways. :)

Yes he did get corrected. I am just still shocked that he peed on me

Ooh bad luck! Closest I've come to that is standing on where Damian has just peed.

Although, he pees for a full minute at a time (I timed him!) and shifts about, so anywhere you stand in our garden will have been peed on  :lol:

This is Link. We go outside and he pees for what seems like FOREVER. I have to check and see that he's still peeing! And then he will take a step and I think he's done, but he just switches legs, and pees some more!

And my boy Cloud is a squatter too and I /always/ have to tell him to hurry up. He likes to take his dandy ole time to sniff the grass. I'm like really Cloud? When I tell him to 'go potty' he lays down in the grass in retaliation and rolls.