Chula's Vacation! (Pic Heavy)

Chula

Well, we just got back from a very long vacation visiting family. She did really well on the car trip. Better than I did actually!

Here are some pictures. She's maturing so quickly.

Loving the family farm and all the green grass to roll around in. She was on a super long stake tie out and had a blast.

zy3vybQl.jpg

EBbzLPrl.jpg

First time swimming! In the River near the farm. She was a natural, jumped right in. She loves swimming.

F3S5m5cl.jpg

FGoUTl6l.jpg

NCCIunyl.jpg

Being a good girl at the local bar where the owner had special doggie treats for her.

KYFQLqgl.jpg

Playing fetch with my mom, who didn't want to touch the slimy ball :)

ImgfFwll.jpg

Having fun at the lake cabin with my nieces, who absolutely loved her. She did well most of the time, though she got excited a couple times and started jumping and had to be put in time out.

Sg3Nz68l.jpg

M88Ep7Nl.jpg

She got her face painted for the fourth of July parade. :) She tolerated the headband for about five minutes, but was the star of the show as everyone who walked by wanted a picture.

K5GID5sl.jpg

vLy8C5dl.jpg

Relaxing on the pontoon. She loves the boat.

84bclNYl.jpg

kTIePU8l.jpg

And finally, happy to be home!

MjyQ4upl.jpg

She was absolutely terrified of fireworks though! She is not scared of any noises, loud trains, motorcycles, loud trucks - but fireworks were just too much for her. My nieces built her a little fort out of cardboard boxes and she was happy to be in there and not out where the fireworks might attack her!

She was absolutely terrified of fireworks though! She is not scared of any noises, loud trains, motorcycles, loud trucks - but fireworks were just too much for her. My nieces built her a little fort out of cardboard boxes and she was happy to be in there and not out where the fireworks might attack her!

Yukon got spooked from the fireworks our neighbor was shooting off, but that was right next door. The other two don't care