Is It A Leaf??

Val (Zebedee)

Saw something green on the bay window sill and thought it was a leaf - it had moved by the time I'd got my phone to take a photo, it's a lovely moth. Never seen one like this before, they're usually brown, dull and boring! lol

post-143-13735589326802_thumb.jpgpost-143-13735589467988_thumb.jpgpost-143-13735589647097_thumb.jpg

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

GOOD LORD!

There was one of those white ones that Asslinn posted a picture of in our kitchen, and I would not set foot in the kitchen until I knew it was gone.

Anything that flies, I have a SEVERE problem with, and I mean anything. Birds, bugs, anything that can lift more than a foot off the floor. There's probably a posh phobia name somewhere :')

One thing I hate more than moths is butterflies, now they make me physically shake and break out in sweats ):

I will admit, good photo's though, I give my upmost respect to people that can stand that close to those things :rofl:

- Caity

Looks like Asslinn and I have the moth monopoly! :P

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

We will have to see who can find the weirdest one :P although I probably won't find anything now :P

GOOD LORD!

There was one of those white ones that Asslinn posted a picture of in our kitchen, and I would not set foot in the kitchen until I knew it was gone.

Anything that flies, I have a SEVERE problem with, and I mean anything. Birds, bugs, anything that can lift more than a foot off the floor. There's probably a posh phobia name somewhere :')

One thing I hate more than moths is butterflies, now they make me physically shake and break out in sweats ):

I will admit, good photo's though, I give my upmost respect to people that can stand that close to those things :rofl:

- Caity

lmao!! There is no way I would go near it if it was flying. But staying still I can cope. But put a spider in front of me and I'm the biggest girls blouse going!

lmao!! There is no way I would go near it if it was flying. But staying still I can cope. But put a spider in front of me and I'm the biggest girls blouse going!

Haha, Danny's the same, we have a rule, I'll get spiders if he gets moths :rofl:

- Caity

Haha, Danny's the same, we have a rule, I'll get spiders if he gets moths :rofl:

- Caity

lol I just scream till someone helps me. Probably sound like a cat calling but hey it works :D