Zihna

snssewell

Here are some pictures of my girl.

We took them to the beach :) Its the Pacific Ocean in May and it was a bit cold, but Zihna did not mind of course! :D

DSC_0300.jpg

Love  :wub:

578108_2158144610188_937436793_n.jpg

Did I mention that it was pretty cold???!!! 

DSC_0177.jpg

The beach is called Moclips in Washington State and its pretty much at the end of the world. Nobody was there but us and maybe 3 more people that we saw while walking at the beach for miles. It was quite nice .... there was no distraction. :)

303454_2158144050174_771839168_n.jpg

And here she is at Doggy Day Care

72921_2745779900703_1321273140_n.jpg

And with her BFF Romey. She has great taste, her BF is quite handsome. :)

539635_2745779140684_211769231_n.jpg

They are waiting for the ball!!! Well Zihna doesn't really care about the ball that much she is just happy that everyone starts running and she runs along!  :rofl:

538079_2745780220711_2103570143_n.jpg

Her 3rd Birthday :)

5344_3075344899622_2036139679_n.jpg

Not impressed with the hat  :lol: Whisper didn't care as long as he got doggy cake!!! 

942619_3075326939173_458915531_n.jpg

And Zihna being Zihna!!! 

IMG_1186.jpg

DSC_0093-2.jpg

aww Zihna is beautiful :D what breed is Whisper btw? He looks leonberger but standing beside Zihna turns out he's not that massive.. 

And I thought I was the only one that thought he favors a Leonberger :D. He does look like a mini version of one. But he is just a mutt of Chow Chow and German Shepherd as far as we know. Definitely Chow since he has the blue tongue. ;) 

And I thought I was the only one that thought he favors a Leonberger :D. He does look like a mini version of one. But he is just a mutt of Chow Chow and German Shepherd as far as we know. Definitely Chow since he has the blue tongue. ;)

ooooh exotic! :P he's a pretty boy :wub: 

Awesome pics, love the one in the tub :up:

I have 2 Huskies and a white German Shepherd.

Romey is a very handsome chap.

Awh. Love the birthday picture.

To be honest I kept forgetting her B-day the last 2 years. I either would remember that evening or the next day! :( I am a bad bad bad mommy! Good thing she doesn't know it was her B-day! LOL! So this time I had put a reminder in my cell so I wouldn't forget and I went all out! :D 

Awesome pics, love the one in the tub :up:

I have 2 Huskies and a white German Shepherd.

Romey is a very handsome chap.

Thanks! I would take Romey home in a heartbeat :) And the two get along so great and both play rough. Its like they are made for each other! lol

She is GORGEOUS! such wonderful pictures, and that beach looks amazing. No one around. I live in the middle of cornfields lol so a beach would be amazing for us. :)

I used to live in TN --- so also no beach and we moved to WA Dec 2011. I was looking for a dog friendly vacation spot and that beach came up. I thought they were joking when they said that it was so quiet there. It was quiet all right!!!! Especially with no internet connection and barely any cell reception (which is probably why not to many people vacation there)! LOL! They make sure you relax! But it was really nice for the dogs and we could have them on the long leashes and didn't have to worry about other dogs or tons of people. I would go back just for the dogs to have a good time. One day. :)