Sardine Ice Pops

Sarah

Darwin won't go near Sardines.

Daughtry just rubs her head in them then walks off.

Echo eats the lot then throws them all up a few hours later.

I did that with hotdogs last year. I've got some sardines in the cupboard, will have to try it out. Providing I can find a way to do it without actually having to touch the fish. *shudders*, not sure why but touching fishy things makes me squeal like a girl and wash my hands OCD style.

Edited by emma1979

If you're squeamish about touching fish, use pieces of fruit like Storm said

I was just thikning as I looked down the photos "I wish mine would eat together like that, well Logan anyway" till I read further on about Koda! :P  Hope all went well with todays lolly treats

If you want to make these yourself breath through your mouth not your nose ! lol

You dont' have to touch them - i used sardines in oil and shook them out of the tin into a jug, mushed them up and filled with water - didn't have to touch them and the boys licked the bowl clean after lol

If you want to make these yourself breath through your mouth not your nose ! lol

You dont' have to touch them - i used sardines in oil and shook them out of the tin into a jug, mushed them up and filled with water - didn't have to touch them and the boys licked the bowl clean after lol

Going to do um my 2 tomorrow see what they think :)