Handsome Dexter

Christine0925

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! Meeka KNOWS shes a pretty girl and people aren't scared of her at all- they will ignore Dexter and ONLY pet Meeka ( trust me she doesn't complain) and when Dexter goes to sniff to say hello as well they back up and go NO NOT HIM. my poor boy!

I'm sorry but that's just nasty! Dexter is absolutely beautiful, he's got such a unique face! But I wouldn't dream of fussing one without the other, even if I didn't like the look of the other one (which believe me, is rare!) I know what happens when we do that at home!

A lot of people around here see the pack and just stare at them, and at us as though we're not allowed to have 3 'wolves'. Funnily enough though, children bombard them, they absolutely adore them! It's adults that cross the roads to avoid us, as if they're rabid or something!

- Caity

A tip after working with a fear aggressive dog? Dress them like a chic. Cute light blue bandanas. Doggie Tshirts. Bling bling collars (no spikes, just jewels). Doggie hats work well. We used them to keep people from acting afraid of gunther and it was a BIG step in getting him to the point of going to the parks. You don't have to do it forever, but eventually people will get used to seeing your ridiculously dressed dog and will be more confident in asking if he is friendly.