Hobbies

Val (Zebedee)

How many of you have a hobby? I know we've seen some fantastic artwork being posted lately & Karly is a whizz at knitting huskies, but who out there has a hobby?

Get posting what your hobby is, tell us all about it, how long you've been doing it, and most importantly, post up pics of it ..................... :D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok here's one of my hobbies i do miniture dolls houses i have 3 large ones at mo

this one im puting bricks on the outside at mo real bricks but very tiny

gallery_435_7_7162.jpg

this one as all its lighting in so all lights up

gallery_435_7_11678.jpg

this one is all hand made by my brother

gallery_435_7_13406.jpg

a few pics of inside some

gallery_435_7_7855.jpg

gallery_435_7_10268.jpg

gallery_435_7_2738.jpg

gallery_435_7_5639.jpg

i also enjoy making some miniture stuff to go inside lol

heres a dolls house to go in a dolls house

gallery_435_7_11864.jpg

gallery_435_7_14378.jpg

furniture to go in the dols house lol

gallery_435_7_4268.jpg

and yes the draws open and are full of stuff

gallery_435_7_155486.jpg

ok here's one of my hobbies i do miniture dolls houses i have 3 large ones at mo

this one im puting bricks on the outside at mo real bricks but very tiny

gallery_435_7_7162.jpg

this one as all its lighting in so all lights up

gallery_435_7_11678.jpg

this one is all hand made by my brother

gallery_435_7_13406.jpg

a few pics of inside some

gallery_435_7_7855.jpg

gallery_435_7_10268.jpg

gallery_435_7_2738.jpg

gallery_435_7_5639.jpg

i also enjoy making some miniture stuff to go inside lol

heres a dolls house to go in a dolls house

gallery_435_7_11864.jpg

gallery_435_7_14378.jpg

furniture to go in the dols house lol

gallery_435_7_4268.jpg

and yes the draws open and are full of stuff

gallery_435_7_155486.jpg

Good job you look better at building dolls houses that you are at taking pictures ( should of gone to specsavers ) lol

also a few pics of some other stuff i have made for insid the houses

this used to be a nail

gallery_435_7_3438.jpg

the legs were cocktail sticks

gallery_435_7_14939.jpg

just a bit of wire that came in handy lol

gallery_435_7_8354.jpg

gallery_435_7_8030.jpg

again a cocktail stick, a recorder for the music room

gallery_435_7_6446.jpg

cocktail sticks now walking sticks

gallery_435_7_13263.jpg

special ones walking sticks with a knife in and this was fun drilling down a cocktail stick lol

gallery_435_7_6251.jpg

gallery_435_7_5959.jpg

ok thats it i wont bore you any more lol

OMG! How tiny were those dolls house pieces?! Especially when you see them next to the 50p piece .... absolutely amazing!

Do you do them to order for special occasions or just for yourself / family? (It's OK, I'm not hinting, don't think my 20 & 18 yr old lads would appreciate them as much as me!) They are so intricate! You must have a really steady hand! :D

Marc you geek pmsl

My hobbies are my boys - looking forward to training them more on the scooter

Being on here - no surprise there then!!

Reading and following F1 :)

I've stayed with Linda a while back and i've seen these doll houses close up and gotta say they are absolutely AMAZING! The detail on every single item is out of this world!

I don't have hobbies in the way Linda has, though I am into motorbikes in a big way, ride it when I can whatever the weather, guaranteed to put a smile on my face & relax me. Used to follow F1 too, but 2 wheels have taken over 4 now :D though I keep my eye on it

My dogs take up a big part of my life, even down to where we holiday!

I've lately got into reading autobiographies, must have read about 15 in the last year & am now reading Tom Slemen's Haunted Liverpool series ...

I'm not sure why, but as a child, I collected numberplates, wrote them down in a book, had thousands of them - I think it started as something to keep me occupied on the long journeys to Cornwall :blink: - glad I grew out of that hobby!! :lol:

Guest snowdog

animals! xbox, wii, psp, films, used to ride horses but fell off too often, honestly i dug my heels in to stay on not realising that means go faster to a horse, he galloped across the field with me bobbing about like a right knobby knobster lmao, did taekwondo got second belt, didnt get very far as havnt got great sence of direction great flying kicks shame when i fall on my ass lol, love art, but mainly i mostly love walking my babies x

On here, ps3, xbox360, wii, psp. love watching films and listening to music. Love going to see live bands, this year seen Iron Maiden, bullet for my valentine, Linkin Park, Avenged sevenfold, within temptation and many more. And when i get my boy home on sat, he will be my new hobbie. Love drawing but not done it for while.

I still play basketball. I played all in through High School and lead my team to the State Title and won the MVP for the season. Didnt play for any colleges although I wish I had, never got any offers that interested me. I game alot on the computer and Xbox, play Frisbee Golf and once Kaien gets old enough, I'll prolly try out Scootering. I used to fool with my car alot and modded it alittle appearence wise to make it look good.

IMG_0890.jpg

Before.......

IMG_0487.jpg

After.....

IA2009.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg