Hobbies

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does buying new car parts for my husbands 66 mustang count as a hobby?? At first (because of the money) I really hated doing it, but about 7 months after we bought it I found myself fantasizing about buying leather "pony" seat covers and new emblems, etc. I daresay my husband turned me into a mustang enthusiast, lol. The hard part is that now that he's turned me and ive gone to the dark side, now when he needs a part he wont tell me exactly what it is he needs and we argue about who's going to order it and when!! lmao!

BTW...I did buy the leather "pony" seat covers! hehehehe.

Does buying new car parts for my husbands 66 mustang count as a hobby??

Yes and no I think your going down a dodgy road yes you should be paying for the parts even discus the parts you might get but the final decision should always be your husbands as wimmin have really bad taste when it comes to cars I mean pony covers come on they even sound tacky lol.

I see the above a man picking his wifes hair style or makeup its just a no no biggrin.gif

Ok, got a few..

Main ones are

Powerkites

Nice beach in France June this year.

DSC_4983.jpg

Some time ago, with Widge, she still goes with me, and Max will be, if we have no wind, I will see if he wants to pull the buggy around the field.

DSC_6952_DxO_raw.jpg

Other main one is Photography.

4043698964_ee2660b414.jpg

If you want to have a look at some more then go to

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16006622@N07

Plus the dogs as well..

Shrimpo

"Yes and no I think your going down a dodgy road yes you should be paying for the parts even discus the parts you might get but the final decision should always be your husbands as wimmin have really bad taste when it comes to cars I mean pony covers come on they even sound tacky lol.

I see the above a man picking his wifes hair style or makeup its just a no no biggrin.gif "

Thats so not fair, pony seats are fabulous!! You cant tell me nice leather seat covers and muscle cars dont go together, lol. BTW Dunc...thats not nice...some women have impeccable taste in cars and accessories, hehehehe, lol...just as some men have impeccable taste about haircuts and hairdo's. It is a dodgy road though since everything mustang related comes with its own special price, lol, but its worth it.

• 1 month later...

My well ours really is motorbikes,especially old Kawasaki's. just getting my 1978 Kawasaki KV75 rebuilt, had it about 7 or 8 years but never got round to doing it up.

Here are the pictures of it going back together.

It is road registered, dread to think what it will stand me at when done.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24950885@N05/

great thread!

Almost everything I start becomes a hobby to me rolleyes.gif lol

Which would mean my hobbies are:

Looking after and training my 3 boys

Huskies!!!!

Being here!

Facebook

Card making - non commercial

Drawing

Music and films

Walking

The Wii

And there is another, soon to be, hobby but you have to wait to find that one out ;)