climbing frame / kennel

Val (Zebedee)

Can think of a couple of reasons for not getting one of these 1st being I got 7 foot fencing all around my garden that my dogs think they cant get over so don't try jump it don't really want to start encouraging them to mellow.gif

2nd not keen on the £399 price tag :(

They look great, but if you're any way handy yourself I don't think it would take too much to make something similar. OK, maybe you couldn't do the round tunnelsbiggrin.gif but the dogs won't mind having square tunnels I'm sure. If you have a dog that likes to jump up on things, and most sibes seem to, how about the wooden cable reels that companies like BT use, put them on their side, and you have a round 'table' for them to jump up on. They come in all sizes, so you could get one to fit your garden. I'm still trying to get hold of some for my lot.

how about the wooden cable reels that companies like BT use, put them on their side, and you have a round 'table' for them to jump up on. They come in all sizes, so you could get one to fit your garden. I'm still trying to get hold of some for my lot.

Ooh, that's good thinking! Sibes love to be high up & survey their kingdom, I know they love climbing ... I agree the price tag is a bit hefty, they don't look that good quality, but as you say, if you're handy or can find an alternative to use in the same way, it's a good idea ....

Isnt it amazing how high prices are for pet items these days? Why in th world would someone spend $400 for a play thing, its a neat idea but it sure does have a steep price tag. Its just like plastic crates. The metal ones arent exactly cheap either but I really had to search around for good plastic crates that didnt cost a fortune since now metal crates are all the rage. I just dont see why plastic crates should be more expensive than they used to be when they havent added any new features or started making them out of different materials or anything, ya know?