Whistler Sled Dog Co. Closed

Jakeo

http://www.piquenewsmagazine.com/whistler/whistler-sled-dog-co-folds-operations/Content?oid=2464782

Great news but sad for all of the dogs  :( Hopefully they will be able to get all of them into homes. Spread the word!

I wish I could take one, but I'm pretty sure none of them would be happy to leave the cold north to come melt down here lol.

Edit: After reading their updates to the article I realized this was not the actual company that was responsible for the terrible incident a while ago. It is the company that took over things after the previous shut down.

Saw them in a tourism film last year.  Too bad.  Hope the dogs are properly placed.

"Reduced the kennel size" is very vague...they should have said what it was...basically a slaughtering of 50 dogs...some were shot in the face and were still running around. :(

In any case, I hope they find new homes for every last one!