Weight!

Tilly

Hi all just wanted to ask a question about weight. My beau is a year old and I got her weighed prior to worming. She weighs 15.7kg and she hasn't put much weight on I last four months. She eats well and excises a normal amount . Should I be worried about her weight or is it normal. To slow down.

Thanks in advance

post-8860-0-10683100-1373898686_thumb.jp

My Yuki is 36 pounds. In kg, its 16.3kg, so shes pretty close to your Beau. And like Beau, she is about to turn a year old, and has been the same weight since she was 7 months old. As long as you can't see the ribs or feel the spine easily I would say you're alright. I love our petite girls :)

The two I have had since puppies have been the same weight since they were about 8 months old, although both of mine are a little bigger.   Nikko is 53lbs (24kg) and Yukon is about 45lbs (20kg).  She looks great to me!