Maggots

Stormy

Got home today to loads of maggots on one of the kitchen sides :o it was horrible they were all wriggling around... anyway obv i got rid of them all but then wondered why they were there in the first place...... Rob has fed the dogs (raw meat) and left all the juice/blood etc in the container it defrosts in on the side still with the lid still off and not rinsed etc..... disgusting

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing happened to me the other day! I'd forgotten a piece of chicken in the oven and with this heat it was crawling with maggots the next day, only maggots and worm type things are my biggest phobia, I literally had a break down in my kitchen lmao took me a couple hours to bulk up the courage (and gear myself up) to deal with it aha

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

One of the dogs brought in half a bird a few years back, hid it up between the sofa and a chair.

didn't know it was there until I came down to get ready for work at 04.00am to find the floor awash with the crawly white things.

Got the hoover out and simply sucked 'em all up !!!

Job done.

Neighbours must've thought I wuz nuts hoovering at 4 oclock in the morning

One of the dogs brought in half a bird a few years back, hid it up between the sofa and a chair.

didn't know it was there until I came down to get ready for work at 04.00am to find the floor awash with the crawly white things.

Got the hoover out and simply sucked 'em all up !!!

Job done.

Neighbours must've thought I wuz nuts hoovering at 4 oclock in the morning

Lol well you would've come home to a house full otherwise!

I do not i got rid of them all! lol

You just think you got rid of them all.  They will be back.  I read somewhere they breed like rabbits.