Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dunc

My boss is a ..... knob  :angry:

LOL I think most people think that at some time or other. :P

Goes in work not 100% sure if I started tonight or Thursday Tue/Wed being my nights off this is how it went...

Clocked on 9pm ( personal we in for the 1st time since xmas :o  ) so I ask am I in tonight or not ? "yes you're in" cool I said 

9.30pm college ask what am I doing in the rota says you're off till Thursday  :angry:

Boss comes in 9.45pm so I ask am I supposed to be here of not you know what the bleep bleep said its up to you  :o off we go to look at his holiday diary and the rota ( only he writes both ) both say am not in  :rolleyes: I asked are you 100% ? Yep !!!! right am off home you tell personal they are wrong at which point he crapped himself because he knows now he is wrong  :rolleyes:

Anyway am now here telling you lot :)

So you'll be off till thursday and if you don't get paid you'll be kicking his ass and not kissing it ;)     You know it makes sense :D

Gary.

If you knew me Gary you would know I've never kissed arse in my life  ;)