Bite Marks

Sarah

We were at a friends BBQ yesterday and i took the boys - they were tied to trees and in the shade with more water than they knew what to do with other than wade in it  :unsure:

anyway - out of nowhere this little dog comes bouncing over and lays into Kimba - cue all hell braking loose!!!

I ran over and being stupid, dragged Kimba behind me and kicked out at the dog - it kept coming back at him for more, Koda and Kaiser were screaming more than me - desperately trying to get to this dog to defend their brother.  I was trying to unclip Kimba from the tree as he couldn't get away but couldn't get the bloody thing off so i had to keep dragging him either side of me whilst trying to push the dog away 

Anyway, 2 lads managed to get the dog off Kimba and pinned him - yes i know - not a good idea - they got the lead back on the dog who was being walked by a 12 year old  :angry:  Her dad came over and apologised - he says the lead came off :wacko:  

I had a white skirt on and had blood on the front, i felt sick - ran to Kimba and checked every inch of him - no bites, but he had blood on him  :(   Turned out this dog got more than he bargained for and has bit marks on his neck and one above his eye - regardless of what happened i still feel bad for the dog.

Anyway onto the bite marks - after being told to check myself to see if i had been bitten - thankfully i hadn't, today i am COVERED in red bite marks all over my left leg, can only presume this dog had flees and they've got on my leg under my skirt 

They are horrid and about the size of a 1p piece and itchy like you wouldn't believe!

Any ideas how to alleviate the itching?

Get some Cortizone cream. Don't know if it's available outside of a pharmacy in the UK. Here is the colonies, we can get it at places like grocery stores, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. Usually is a 1% concentration.

I have bad excema on my left calf

had it for donkeys.

I use sudacreme and slather it on thick.

Go to boots or a decent pahramacy.

ask for a tube of hydrocortisone creme

that will help.

but it should be used sparingly.

or same place and get stuff for mosquito bites

Get some Cortizone cream. Don't know if it's available outside of a pharmacy in the UK. Here is the colonies, we can get it at places like grocery stores, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. Usually is a 1% concentration.

LOL Dave every time I visit the colonies I stock up on Huge tubes of Hydrocortizone for my excema.

Nope here you can only get it from behind the counter from a pharmacist. in tiny quantities.