Do You Have A Secret Love For Someone Else's Husky Here On The Forum?

BlueWolf

Do you have a secret love for someone else's husky here on the forum? I mean, of course you love your own dog(s) more than anything else. But do you have a husky here that, when the owner posts a new photo thread, it's a topic you always open before anyone else's? When you see photos of that husky your heart suddenly skips a beat and you look at the photos just a bit longer than any other photos?  ;)

I have a few, but it seems to change once in awhile. One that stayed and has grabbed me from the first picture I saw is Suka from Solitaryhowl though. Especially his eyes. I love his eyes  :wub:  He has this old, but very wise look.

So what's yours? Come on, own up  :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nix's Blaze so damn handsome, fantastic eyes. . .

and

Vlad, fluffy gorgeousness.

Christine0925 DEXTER!!! He is my all time freaking favorite!!!

Jennet's Ares his eyes just kill me!!!

All 3 of Jason's dogs!! They just are the perfect matches!!

midnightpaws Maya! Because of her funny faces :)

Mobezilla Link :) just love his color!

AND TONS more!!! Just don't want to spam everyone so actually I love all your guys dogs!!!

Okay, this would be a tough one!

Let's start off with Wodak; I feel in love with him right when I saw him on Jos' signature. Every time I pass by one of his posts I'm having a giggle because of Wodak's expression on the photo.

Then we move on to Nix's Skyla who is unbelievably cuddly and I'd happily turn into a fluffy cuddles toy.

Let's not forget Jason's Nikko who struck me with his majestic look on the Jase's avatar. On the other hand, as you can see on his signature, Nikko could be quiite fluffy and goofy too :lol: And of course Yukon, who's a ball of fur and is specially made to be cuddled with.

The list goes on, but I better stop here :o

vals big d! he melts my heart.

and nixs pack all have a special place in my heart, my second pack.

OH, yeah. . . how could I forget the Big D cuddle monster.

and one of our departed fur friends

Nikita the Wolf / Mal Cross.

So gentle and loving So HUGE :)

post-1354-0-96863100-1373974705_thumb.jp

RIP big girl 

Kodiak the warhorse - I mean puppy is just a darling and I have a soft spot for Louise's Angel cos we got her out of her bad home, wish I knew where Buddy was. Sarah's Kimba because he looks so proud. Austinville's Bo was a sweetheart but he, like the gentle Nikita has passed over the Bridge.

There is just something in the eyes of these dogs that grips you

And my all time fav is Big D - but I am biased! ! :lol::lol:

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

Andy -  Daughtry is just beautiful!

HuskyGuerl - Cherokee always made me take a second look, I always wanted a red :)

BrittanyNicole - Zoey's fur on your sig makes me go AWWWW! Every time, she's so fluffy :wub:

Keeonah - Eclipse is SO cute <3

MidnightPaws - Just as I was flicking through to remember a name, I noticed how beautiful Kay's eyes are!

RJS + Devildust76 - Kodiak is amazing! Always loved insanely big dogs!

There's so many others, some that I can't remember names of and such, and tbh you'd get sick of reading them! But they're my top 6 :)

- Caity